Pirate 4x4 banner

41 - 54 of 54 Posts

·
Pavement Challenged
1,699 Posts
Queue the opening of 'The Expanse'

Amazon prime for you out of work binge watchers....

·
Premium Member
1,530 Posts
Sign me up. I already mine on earth, the moon sounds like a good time

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk
Me too. I’m totally game. I cannot fathom the mass of the equipment that will be needed to move material on the moon. To get the traction on a body that has .17 the amount of gravity of the earth your gonna need the mass. But then again the material will be light.

Pbb question of the day would a loader work if placed on the moon? Other than the obvious it needs air to run. Would it develop enough traction to fill a bucket of material?

·
Registered
871 Posts
Me too. I’m totally game. I cannot fathom the mass of the equipment that will be needed to move material on the moon. To get the traction on a body that has .17 the amount of gravity of the earth your gonna need the mass. But then again the material will be light.

Pbb question of the day would a loader work if placed on the moon? Other than the obvious it needs air to run. Would it develop enough traction to fill a bucket of material?
It would if it was running thornbirds!:flipoff2:

·
Registered
2,087 Posts
Our money is not based on gold. We went of the gold standard in 1971. Thank Tricky Dicky for that.

thats an astronomical amount of over simplification.

hell...china has been on the moon with some critters since around 13 or so have they not? probably have satellite killing pew pew lasers dug in by now.

they are going to end us.

·
Car Crasher
300 Posts
Mining the moon will be easy, to do in a basement studio somewhere in Hollywood. May have to use a big studio, but add In some CGI magic and we'll be doing it in no time.

·
Registered
8,947 Posts

Drag buckets make a comeback

·
Registered
13,571 Posts
In John Ringo's "Troy rising" series his main character uses sunlight collected with mirrors in space to melt asteroids (And as you might guess the greenys have fit) he keeps adding bigger and more mirrors bouncing sunlight and focusing it more and more till he has a tightly focused beam of focused light in the gigawatt plus range to drive off the hostile aliens

·
Registered
13,571 Posts
Our money is not based on gold. We went of the gold standard in 1971. Thank Tricky Dicky for that.
The rumor was that one of the reasons JFK was killed is he was going to put us back on the gold standard and that was before Nixon was elected :confused:

41 - 54 of 54 Posts