Pirate 4x4 banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
1,070 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
From sac to nevada it took us about 6 hours, we left at 9pm and did about 25mph all the way there, the summit was pretty gnarly, lots of snow!

Crane Engineering was out there testin out their buggy, which was pretty :smokin:

·
Registered
1,070 Posts
Discussion Starter #2

Awsome terrain for a dirtbiker!

i heard some people talkin about makin another trip up there on the 25th, anyone know anything about that?

·
Banned
9,402 Posts
Sweet pictures......

but I 've gat a REALLY lame question. I though MoonRocks was a area around the Naches Trails in Washington????

Is there two locations called MoonRocks???

·
Registered
4,004 Posts
Am I the only person that doesn't mix drinking and wheeling? Save that shit for the campfire...

The front of that buggy is wicked. I like the exo on the 'yota too.

Looks like you aren't afriad to put 'er on side and get it!

The picture of the motorcycle should be on the cover of a magazine. That is a sweet photograph!

·
Registered
3,444 Posts
That is the HillyBilly RockKrew buggy. HBRK.

I am suprised how well your rears work with no weight on the back.

Nice pics. Were you drinking and driving. :eek: :eek: :eek: :flipoff2:
Good choice in High Life. :smokin:
Alcoholics choice. :D
7 bucks 12 pack of bottles. Makin me thirsty. :grinpimp:

·
Registered
9,385 Posts
Looks like a Welder Bill't front link/coil/axle/hydrosteer setup? Looks just like Sean's (Gearman) old rig except with a pan-hard...

TheBandit said:
Am I the only person that doesn't mix drinking and wheeling? Save that shit for the campfire...
Nope! I agree.

·
Registered
1,070 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
First off, i was not drinkin and driving.
second, that toy is welderbuilt, its my buddy peters rig aka on the PBB as wolverine, and yea, hes deff not afraid to use his cage...
My truck sat home in the driveway, i need gears, lockers, and cage before i start fuckin with moonrocks, but i did bring my bike out there, and daaaamn some of the best terrain iv ever road, hill climbs for days

oh and the highlife was $5.99 for the 12er, steal of a deal :flipoff2:

an mike, sorry i didnt hit ya up, but next weekend we got another wheelin/campin trip planned, pm me if you wanna go

·
Registered
1,137 Posts
sick ass pics adam... fawk i knew i shoulda went... wouldve been kinda hard with a fried wiring harness though man.. but anyways whats up with next weekend?

·
Registered
1,070 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
yea what happened to you wiring harness? peter said you put your battery in backwards??:laughing:

but yea moonrocks was cool, this weekend we will probably make it a day trip somewhere close on sat cuz i forgot about st pattys day

·
Registered
1,398 Posts
toyboat said:
First off, i was not drinkin and driving.
You were letting it get warm from the sun so you could enjoy a warm beer at camp? Please stick your head out the window the next time you roll over.

·
Registered
1,007 Posts
InstaGator said:
You were letting it get warm from the sun so you could enjoy a warm beer at camp? Please stick your head out the window the next time you roll over.
unless i am blind, i see a passenger in at least one pic. therefore it could easily be the passenger's beer. open container in the vehicle yes, but it doesnt mean drinking and driving :rolleyes:

·
Registered
4,004 Posts
Napoleon047 said:
unless i am blind, i see a passenger in at least one pic. therefore it could easily be the passenger's beer. open container in the vehicle yes, but it doesnt mean drinking and driving :rolleyes:
I agree.

Drivers need to be sober. Passengers need to have a good time.

If I was a passenger in that Toy, I think I'd need a few ounces of liquid courage myself :laughing:

·
Premium Member
426 Posts
It's not mine, I don't know how it got there:eek:........whatever :shaking:

Either way posting the picture is dumb.

1 - 20 of 28 Posts