Pirate 4x4 banner

more cal rocs photos.. lots

2K views 20 replies 10 participants last post by  SMART ASS 
#1 ·
ok im gonna post up some photos that I took at calrocs..

this first one is Becca Webster(dustins wife of team red bull) she did a great job on saving this.. alot of people held there breath when she nose planted it.. then she gased it and twisted it around on its nose and landed on all four wheels.. great save becca...

Attachments

See less See more
#13 ·
Nice pictures... :D Bit of interesting trivia on the Websters. Apparently Dustin is a world champion CLIFF DIVER and his wife is also quite accomplished at the same sport. In fact, when I interviewed her, she told me she's competing in an upcoming event in Acapulco, Mexico... :eek: They've sky dived and bungee jumped as well so I guess Rockcrawling is pretty tame stuff to them. I don't remember the date of her next cliff diving event but watch for it on the sports channel...

Oh yeah, they both drive pretty good too... :D:D:D

#15 ·
bobbed83toy said:
this guy did pretty good from what i saw
That home built buggy kicked ass. His only competition only seemed to be the 6 million dollar VW. I talked with him for a while and he told us how it came to be. There is alot of brain power that went into the design of that suspension. great photos.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.