·
Premium Member
30,419 Posts
oh that is just one of many of his :rainbow: post. thanks for sharing :D

i hope you don't get your ass kicked too. :flipoff2:

·
Registered
12,996 Posts
Tuckn, if you can read this :)p)... I'm now taking bribes to kick both their asses.

For the modest fee of $1,000 plus travel expenses, I will show up at the designated house at 4AM, knock onthe door, and unleash a 150 pound can of skinny-white-boy whoopass on whoever opens it.

:D :D :D

·
Premium Member
15,352 Posts
TNToy said:
Tuckn, if you can read this :)p)... I'm now taking bribes to kick both their asses.

For the modest fee of $1,000 plus travel expenses, I will show up at the designated house at 4AM, knock onthe door, and unleash a 150 pound can of skinny-white-boy whoopass on whoever opens it.

So who ya paying to do your dirty work now :flipoff2: :flipoff2:

·
Registered
7,719 Posts
TNToy said:

bwahahahahahahahahha

watch out camo you got a 150 lb's coming after you.

i guess that is better that a giant pile of shit :flipoff2:

·
Registered
12,996 Posts
TRD said:
Watch out camo you got a 150 lb's coming after you.
Should I have mentioned that he's required to pay my medical expenses, too? :( :(

Crash, I'm offing to *DO* the dirty work. Make some sense, man! :flipoff2:

(EDIT)... On second thought, maybe I'll pass. I think Mrs. Camo would tear me a new one if I even got past her husband. :)

·
Registered
446 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
TNToy said:

Dude, that's some funny shiat!

·
Premium Member
15,352 Posts
TNToy said:
Should I have mentioned that he's required to pay my medical expenses, too? :( :(

Crash, I'm offing to *DO* the dirty work. Make some sense, man! :flipoff2:
Making sense is WAY over rated,Heck, you should know that by now..

Hell, afterall, I was the inventor of crossover, the dual t-case and hemeroid cream :flipoff2: :flipoff2:

·
Registered
12,996 Posts
crash said:
Making sense is WAY over rated,Heck, you should know that by now.
My posts always make sense. It's just that I'm talking out my ass most of the time. :flipoff2:

[EDIT:] Just in case anyone was wondering, I really am 6'0" and 150-155 pounds. I guess I'm kinda like a Geo Metro with it's 3 Cyilinders of Terror. :)

I submit... Exhibit A.

·
Premium Member
15,352 Posts
TNToy said:
My posts always make sense. It's just that I'm talking out my ass most of the time. :flipoff2:
Whats that, I can't hear ya, get off YOU ASS man :D

·
Registered
17,017 Posts
Tucknrun ought to be unbanned just for amusement. That peckerhead is one funny sumbitch, mostly because he gets so mad over his own stupidity. He must be really goddamn short or something and bitter about it.

Hef :D

·
Registered
1,660 Posts
Here's a thread he started that I remember. I really laughed at this one. Just shows how much common sense he's got.

We could find him and beat him with some Bilsteins.
:laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

Dumb tuckn18s Post :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

·
Registered
7,178 Posts
have you seen the damage one worn shock absorber can do to your truck??

here is the damage a worn shock absorber on each corner of tuckn18s did to his truck (each held by a PBB member)

ROFL

·
Registered
274 Posts
that thread just makes me wonder what kind of fine craftsmanship he accomplished doing a solid axle swap. did he swap his "'85 stock crossover steering" onto the new axle too?

I'm almost thinking he's just messing around to get everyone riled up, maybe he's the one laughing....

·
Registered
1,201 Posts
Tucknrun ought to be unbanned just for amusement. That peckerhead is one funny sumbitch, mostly because he gets so mad over his own stupidity. He must be really goddamn short or something and bitter about it.
Gotta agree, its better than the semi intelligent Qs that all of os asked when we were NOOBS (I mean really new), and get the typical "SEARCH"!!!!! This is the funnies shi.........:D :flipoff2:

·
Registered
342 Posts
i too agree.. tuckin18's sounds like a damn LOWRIDER anyways....

hey tuckin.....

is this your rig?!?!?!?

GO AWAY!!!!!

1 - 20 of 31 Posts