Pirate 4x4 banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
293 Posts
That in politicians eyes may be more fuel, but in the eyes of every law abiding firearm owners eyes that is proof that gun control does not work.

·
Premium Member
30,199 Posts
According to this fine upstanding young citizen it is our own fault.

we str8 gooning dawg and fuk u craka its white folks fault we lyk dis we told yall we don't wana leave but yall wouldn't listen den yal mistreated us gave us guns showed us how to use em and not expect us to use em pay for your mistakes which was fukin wit us

Not only do they not realize that many if not most of the slaves were SOLD to the white man by their own people, they fell entitled to 'pay us back' for our transgressions. :shaking:

I'd like to get a group of my more rowdy friends together for a road trip. Not only would it make Sherman's march to the sea look like a back yard BBQ mishap, it would reshape the entire future of this country in quite a significant way.

·
Registered
1,245 Posts
i'd like to see the tax returns from every single person in the video..... welfare is da bomb!!!

·
Fistful of Boomstick
45,473 Posts
Give da gangstas and thugs all the guns they want.
Not like any of the punk bitches can shoot anyway :laughing:

·
Registered
17,017 Posts
Give da gangstas and thugs all the guns they want.
Not like any of the punk bitches can shoot anyway :laughing:
If I'm gonna get shot at by a thug moron, I pray that he's pointing a TEC-9 sideways at me.

Buh-bye, loser!!:flipoff2:

·
Registered
13,769 Posts
popping off rds into the sky is as dumb as saying you dont need a safety, and the guy wearing the vest is not even got it on right(or it is the wrong size). So many of these fools are pointing loaded guns at teh camera guy and at their friend(?) during the whole vid, most of the time with a finger on the trigger.
if you walked in with a large cap, full auto, suppressed, say about 30 mags, and a backpack...how long would it take to fill the backpack with guns?

·
Registered
17,017 Posts
popping off rds into the sky is as dumb as saying you dont need a safety, and the guy wearing the vest is not even got it on right(or it is the wrong size). So many of these fools are pointing loaded guns at teh camera guy and at their friend(?) during the whole vid, most of the time with a finger on the trigger.
if you walked in with a large cap, full auto, suppressed, say about 30 mags, and a backpack...how long would it take to fill the backpack with guns?

3 minutes.

2 to clean off the blood, brains, and clumps of hair, and 1 to fill the backpack.

·
Registered
2,162 Posts
According to this fine upstanding young citizen it is our own fault.

Not only do they not realize that many if not most of the slaves were SOLD to the white man by their own people, they fell entitled to 'pay us back' for our transgressions. :shaking:.
I'm willing to chip in some money towards sending them back to their motherland since they don't like it here. They can even take the guns with them.
We'll see how good his aim is with a fucking cheeta chasing him down.

·
Registered
197 Posts
I'm willing to chip in some money towards sending them back to their motherland since they don't like it here. They can even take the guns with them.
We'll see how good his aim is with a fucking cheeta chasing him down.
i think that's the funniest statement i've ever read about street trash

·
Fistful of Boomstick
45,473 Posts
I could guess that tune semi-auto with 6 mags :flipoff2:

·
Premium Member
23,549 Posts
i try real hard to not be racist but some people make it damn near impossible.:shaking:

·
Registered
4,947 Posts

Who wants to form a posse? I just found a whole box of 511 pants:flipoff2:

1 - 20 of 23 Posts