Pirate 4x4 banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
thhhpptthh!
46,718 Posts
1tonyj said:
How where these Jeeps acquired? I mean they seem to be in great comdition considering there age. Is there a great supply of them there? Is there a big market on restoration or are these guys just a few enthusiast?
From what i know from ehsankiani's posts here him and his buddys hand build all the parts from scratch.... do a search for his posts and you will see some awesome craftsmenship/blacksmithing.... no goggles, sandals, and all.

simply amazing

·
Registered
5,045 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
1tonyj said:
How where these Jeeps acquired? I mean they seem to be in great comdition considering there age. Is there a great supply of them there? Is there a big market on restoration or are these guys just a few enthusiast?
Ok.. These Jeeps are restored here by our local mechanics.. These were bought from the Army Junkyards(at auctions) across Pakistan after they had been dumped there.. The supply of these flattys is limited now and one really has to look for one..
As far as offroading is concerned.. Yes.. We can drivce anywhere as long as we dont do any damage or dont tresspass private property..

·
Registered
2,895 Posts
ehsankiani said:

Ok.. These Jeeps are restored here by our local mechanics.. These were bought from the Army Junkyards(at auctions) across Pakistan after they had been dumped there.. The supply of these flattys is limited now and one really has to look for one..
As far as offroading is concerned.. Yes.. We can drivce anywhere as long as we dont do any damage or dont tresspass private property..
And we think we've cornered the market on freedom!

·
Premium Member
12,214 Posts
ehsankiani

Do you ever get any of those Maharinda MB copy's there? I believe they are made in India. Just curious how close they are to the original MB's

Marc

1 - 16 of 16 Posts