Pirate 4x4 banner

1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
810 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I added alot of the front suspension and a way better rearsteer pic all the way at the bottom. I alos threw some stuff into wierd and wonderful section. I will have all four tires on it this weekend and I will try to post pics of that early next week. Let me know what you think.

www.extremevehicledesign.com

·
Registered
179 Posts
ETA on the current project? 180 days
Price on current project? $1 BILLOION DOLLARS
Times Lee changed his mind on parts? 43
Watching as Lee struggles up the easiest obstacle a stock jeep can climb? Priceless

·
Registered
810 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Yeah I am getting rid of those useless extra pinions front and rear. There will just be flat caps there when I am done and nothing will be in front of the axle. As far as the limiting strap goes, I already repositioned it so that it is the right length. Just a slight mis calculation due to the housing tilting the other way when the front droops. Luckily though, this meant that I could attatch it dirrectly to the coilover bolts and it only limits total down travel by about a half an inch.

elfcruiser, I dont want to hear it from someone who is still sitting on leaf springs. Kiss off, you probably are going to drop this whole 4wheeling thing anyway. You know what Im talking about. Crack crack goes the whip!! HAHAHAHAHA

Marcus, you can talk when you get your suspension geometry correct and not a minute sooner and we both know that isnt going to happen until you bring it up to me to fix!!!

As far as the ETA I am hoping early march to be working the bugs out. I just ordered the mastercraft seats and the roll cage section for the floor and the X for the middle hoop to mount harnesses to. We will see.

·
Registered
3,394 Posts
elfcruiser, I dont want to hear it from someone who is still sitting on leaf springs. Kiss off, you probably are going to drop this whole 4wheeling thing anyway. You know what Im talking about. Crack crack goes the whip!! HAHAHAHAHA
Uhh, suuuure.:rolleyes: You're just jealous because when I finish my 4 link, I can actually go WHEEL it, and see if it holds up. When you get yours driving, you'll just be able to cruise through campus and bling bling it. WHen was the last time you actually went 'wheelin anyways??? Oh - and as for the whip crackin, you're just jealous 'cause I'm gettin laid, and besides - I LIKE it when she whips me!

·
Registered
531 Posts
txse that is some of the funniest sh!t i have heard in a while, being here to witness it makes it that much more fun

1 - 20 of 31 Posts