Pirate 4x4 banner

1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Registered
970 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i have the louvered hood, the tube fenders, the roll cage,the 84cj7 tub, the 22 gallon 3/16 thick gas tank, the custom leaf springs i only have the rears cause im waiting for the fronts from adam lunn or skinny who is on this board, if anybody see's him or talks to him tell him to call me cause i need those springs and i was suposse to get them 6 months ago.

i also have the headlights and front bumpers and spme other stuff but if your interested let me know cause i want to get rid of all of it to buy a new truck
i would really like to sell all of this to a single person so they can rebuild it cause this was my favorite jeep ever and i would like to see it resurected

price is 1000 for all

·
Registered
970 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
btt
any offers on any of it

·
Registered
970 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
yeah i have the grille but the guy i got all this stuff from was going to use it on a tube buggy so he cut the back off. like all the mounts and the part that the radiator and shroud bolted to.
but if you want them both there yours for $150 bucks

you could just use tubing like the tube frame guys use to mount it

·
Registered
84 Posts
shift have the hood and grill been narrowed. If so how much. And what are the condition. Have the sides of the hood been chopped any.

·
Registered
4,532 Posts
rokdog03 said:
yeah i have the grille but the guy i got all this stuff from was going to use it on a tube buggy so he cut the back off. like all the mounts and the part that the radiator and shroud bolted to.
but if you want them both there yours for $150 bucks

you could just use tubing like the tube frame guys use to mount it
I am interested...is there anyway you could get a pic of the back side of the grill...I am doing a custom radiator mount and I have no fenders so I think it will work...let me know on the pictures...

·
Registered
43 Posts
What's the tub like and what do you want for it??

·
Registered
2,496 Posts
what are the dimensions of the fuel tank and what would you be looking to get for it? would you ship?

·
Registered
970 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
i want 150 for either the hood and fenders or hood and grille or 200 for the hood,grille,and fenders.
i would like 100 bucks for the tank and yes i will ship.
the tub was used in comps and has beaten up not to death but a few hoours doing some body work and it waould be sweet.

i will get dimensions on the tank tomoorow.
i will try to get pics and if i do who can post them for me and also where the hell can i send the whopping 20 bucks to get a star so i can post my own pics
thanks for all the interest

·
Registered
4,532 Posts
you can send the pics to me and I will post them for ya...

at the top of each forum is a link about getting rid of pop-ups...click it and it will explain how to pay-pal the money or an address to send it to...

·
Registered
970 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
pics have been sent
Is anybody interested in the roll cage? $300 bucks
hood $100
grille $50
fenders $50
tub $300
gas tank $100
springs $300 for the pair or $200 for the rears with shackles and u boltsand dana 60 plates
headlights come with grille
bumper is whoever wants it
and if anyone wants the frame come and get it

·
Registered
4,532 Posts
here are the pics...

although it is VERY tempting for $150 I think I am going to have to pass on the hood and grill...who's next in line...:D

·
Registered
970 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
any body need this stuff

·
Registered
43 Posts
I'll pass one the Tub. looks too rough for me.

·
Registered
4,532 Posts
I keep thinking about it...I'll let you know, BTW are you or anyone you know going to UROC Farmington...if so could I get the stuff there to save on shipping???

·
Registered
970 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
i dont know anyone going to farmington
btt
any offers

·
Premium Member
2,855 Posts
I'm interested in the hood and grill.....can you have them sprayed by Jason for a little extra!??! They're going on a buggy so I don't care about the backside of the grill anyhow...

·
Registered
970 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
i dont know jason that well but call him up and tell him what color you want and he will give you a pretty good price.
meet him at a comp and then have him take it back with him and then either ship it back or see if he will bring it back

1 - 20 of 35 Posts