Pirate 4x4 banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
3,356 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
mossy_jigga the only one to run 44's and hummer rims?? PIC ADDED!!

Tonight I mounted my 44's on my stock WIDTH hummer rims (old school with magnesium runflats) and didnt have any problems.

The reason I ask ( search didnt help), because i heard that the 44's were so thick at the bead, they wouldnt bolt up. I had no prob's at all, and they dont even crown as much as I thought they would.

Anybody else besides Mossy_Jigga run these????

Thanks rob

Here they are!!

·
Registered
3,356 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I have boggers though....

Any Difference?? They really dont look bad.

·
Team RedNeck
786 Posts
double ugly is running a set here in town.

·
Registered
4,036 Posts
Cajun said:
I think MattS is running that combo.
yeah they are bolted to his truck... not really running though ;) he said they went on fairly well, they seem to crown a bit but who cares when your running single digit air pressure.

·
Registered
3,356 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
BTW MATT

I got my Stage II set-up last wednesday and must say everybody is drooling. Do you do the same thing for Superduty owners who want ram assist?? Let me know if you can do the Stage II kit for them and if so, I have 2 customers for ya. (1 is a 2001 Excuresion and the other a 2002 SD both with PSD in case that matters.)

Rob Usnick

·
Registered
6,531 Posts
73k5tony510 said:
44s on stock hummer dubble beedlocks.its a blazer by the way.

...C:\Documents and Settings\tony\My Documents\My Pictures\resized blazer.jpg...

you suck at the internet!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

that is all :flipoff2:

·
Registered
1,285 Posts
I'm running 44" Boggers on stock width 8 bolt Hummer rims with Magnesium runflats. At least I should have been 2 months ago when I ordered the wheels. Ahem, Daniel, excuse me. ;) I think he's waiting for the flame centers to get here to talk me into those. I'll post some pics when they get here next year. :flipoff2: Just kidding Daniel.
Travis
MOGified XJ

·
Registered
3,356 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
here is the crown at 15 psi...

1 - 16 of 16 Posts