Pirate 4x4 banner

1 - 20 of 40 Posts

·
Registered
2,705 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
We just finished this cat and I know its not a buggy but its just plain cool....

TBI 350
700r4
241 case
High angle 1 ton cv
14 bolt with 4.88's
44 with super knuckles and highsteer with an agr box
35's ect.... all late model column ect.. lokar bla bla ...M8000
40 gallon fuel tank
sweet truck to have a harley in the back of that matched...
whats awsome is the guy wants to go to rubicon but I just cant let him go with this thing...

Attachments

·
Registered
636 Posts
whants to go down the rubicon in that?! That thing is way too nice. And he would have to ditch the mall terains too...

·
Registered
1,754 Posts
:eek:

·
Registered
636 Posts
going on a long trail run hevy trucks would suck, more posibility to break parts. Just my opinion though. If this guy is dead set just let him loose and see what happens.

·
Registered
2,705 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
He wants to go camping, run medium trails, ect...He loves this truck....His dailey driver is a willys wagon we are starting on next :eek:
Mike-

·
Registered
5,949 Posts
WOW!!:eek: Thats a nice truck!
If he wants to go to the CON, throw some rock sliders on and keep him out of the "box"
Maybe Ive been gone for a while but what are dana 44 super knuckles?

·
Registered
2,705 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I bet you could get that sucker through the con during Jeep Jambo... I dont think it would break..LS front diff but body damage would be bad ...

·
Registered
2,705 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
ill take a pic of the sliders and rear bumper in the morning... he wanted to keep the factory chrome bumpers so the rear tire rack and jerry can rack was tuff to figure into the bling bling... but it turned out sweet...

I think the fenders would get demolished on the con..the trees by gatekeeper the boulders in big sluice....

·
Registered
13,973 Posts
Old Scout said:
Six thousand pounds on a 44:eek: :eek: :eek: I hope alloys axles and CMT are going in!
Hey OS, what does Country Music Television have to do with this?? :p

That looks badass...But I sure wouldn't take it up to the Con!! :eek:

1 - 20 of 40 Posts