Pirate 4x4 banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

Vendor
Discussion Starter #1

6x6x6 ROCKCRAWLER!!
That is a killer setup you have built!!! I really like the clean lines, combined with it being high-clearance & very strong with the attachments to the frame, while still having the place for attaching x2 clevises! If I had a JK, I would definitely be buying one!!
Now I wish you would make a similar style bumper for the 2nd Gen Dodge Ram trucks, since there are SO MANY out there and they are great entry level -difficult trails with minimal modifications!! Then, maybe another one that gives the option of cutting off the rear quarter panels up to the wheel-well... The bumper could then have an additional piece added on that's shaped like an "L" and goes out around the bed where the quarter was cut off. That bumper would be great for the more advanced trail driver because it would give about an extra 10" of clearance in the rear corners, while still being extremely protected by the beefy bumper & wings!! Just a thought for you about something I feel strongly about because of the history I have with building the 2nd Gen Dodge Ram trucks!!! Keep up the awesome work!!!
Respectfully,
Matt

Vendor
Discussion Starter #3
That is a killer setup you have built!!! I really like the clean lines, combined with it being high-clearance & very strong with the attachments to the frame, while still having the place for attaching x2 clevises! If I had a JK, I would definitely be buying one!!
Now I wish you would make a similar style bumper for the 2nd Gen Dodge Ram trucks, since there are SO MANY out there and they are great entry level -difficult trails with minimal modifications!! Then, maybe another one that gives the option of cutting off the rear quarter panels up to the wheel-well... The bumper could then have an additional piece added on that's shaped like an "L" and goes out around the bed where the quarter was cut off. That bumper would be great for the more advanced trail driver because it would give about an extra 10" of clearance in the rear corners, while still being extremely protected by the beefy bumper & wings!! Just a thought for you about something I feel strongly about because of the history I have with building the 2nd Gen Dodge Ram trucks!!! Keep up the awesome work!!!
Respectfully,
Matt
Thanks so much for the compliments. I would send an email to [email protected] about what your wanting to do with the dodge trucks.
Thanks,
Bobby
Motobilt

1 - 3 of 3 Posts