Pirate 4x4 banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've got an old Bendix TU-FLO 400 sitting in my garage that I'm looking at using for on board air. They used to be used for air brakes and such on big trucks so I know it'll work fine, but the issue is it's like 35 lbs. Anybody come up with any mounting options for such a thing? A york would be nice, but this is free.

·
Premium Member
7,191 Posts
Have you physically put it where it will live and have enough clearance? If so than isn't it just a matter of cutting, drilling, welding and bolting? I think this is a case when free isn't the best idea

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Have you physically put it where it will live and have enough clearance? If so than isn't it just a matter of cutting, drilling, welding and bolting? I think this is a case when free isn't the best idea
I haven't. My blazer doesn't currently have a motor or core support in it, so this is all theoretical at this point. I'm starting to thi k you are right though, might just clean this thing up and sell it to pay for a better solution.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Here's a discussion on another board.https://www.wranglerforum.com/threads/a-c-compressor-into-an-air-compressor.45903/

1 - 6 of 6 Posts