Pirate 4x4 banner

1 - 20 of 56 Posts

·
Registered
14,711 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
so johnny law saw me cruising down the road in my wheeler and decides that i need a mud flap ticket. my tires stick out about 2" or so. i live in a town over-populated with jeeps that have tires 6" outside the body with no mudflaps, so i can only assume he was looking for more than just that. maybe lack of insurance, license, maybe thought i had drugs, etc. the give away here was his erratic high speed u turn and 70 mph dash to get right on my ass and light me up.

on with the tech- materials used: mudflaps from big rig, 2x4 doug fir, drywall screws, bungee cord. cost: free.
install time: 5 min.
hopefully this can help someone else obey the law like i am. i think it ended up looking really good, and hopefully provides the coverage needed to get the ticket signed off. any cops out there who can approve this? thanx.

oh, if this needs to be moved somewhere else, please feel free to do so. it's not hardcore tech, but neither is smog.

·
Premium Member
13,751 Posts
Sweet! :D

·
Registered
14,711 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I haven't been pulled over for flaps yet but I did get pulled over for not having flares covering my old 38.5" SX's on my old 2" BS beadlocks (long gone now)
i got pulled over in my old 4runner for no front lic. plate, and the copper gave the rig the once over and didn't even notice my bead locks. i guess i can thank fake bead locks for that one. btw, do enduro bikes need flaps covering the rear tire too? seems like they should. cops would get to write more tickets.:laughing:

·
Registered
1,731 Posts
Hey billy,

This is obviously,.. Another tool perpetrated by the Man, to keep the brother Down.

If driving is a privledge,........How come they dont build sidewalks in suburbs?

Good luck, with the Barney Fife/Reno 911 Bastards.:flipoff2:

Kiwi

·
Wicked Raciest !
17,734 Posts
i got pulled over in my old 4runner for no front lic. plate, and the copper gave the rig the once over and didn't even notice my bead locks. i guess i can thank fake bead locks for that one. btw, do enduro bikes need flaps covering the rear tire too? seems like they should. cops would get to write more tickets.:laughing:
They do not weight enough, not sure if it is still the same but when I was building street rods in the 60's if it weighted less then 2,100 pounds it did not need fenders.

·
Registered
14,711 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
being the prick that i am, i was going to paint "i love cops" on them. but i pussed out. wait a minute, why am i such a pussy? theres nothing illegal about showin' the love right? plus the cop who inspects it will appreciate it. i just need 1 person to dare me and it's done. i'll even back it up with a pic at the chp station.:D

·
Registered
14,711 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
They do not weight enough, not sure if it is still the same but when I was building street rods in the 60's if it weighted less then 2,100 pounds it did not need fenders.
oh she weighs around 4000.

·
Registered
3,050 Posts
ok i dare you. lets see the pic

so this is temp right? like a put them on after you get a ticket and take it back to the station? never got a ticket in any of my trucks but i have gotten all sort of exhaust tickets in my car. i would just pack the muffler with fiberglass and stuff in the silencer and take it to the station, then drive around the corner and pull it all out.
F&Ck the PO PO Ho

·
Registered
14,711 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
ok i dare you. lets see the pic

so this is temp right? like a put them on after you get a ticket and take it back to the station? never got a ticket in any of my trucks but i have gotten all sort of exhaust tickets in my car. i would just pack the muffler with fiberglass and stuff in the silencer and take it to the station, then drive around the corner and pull it all out.
F&Ck the PO PO Ho
are you kidding me? i'll keep these on here as long as i can find a gigantic pink dildo to hang between them.

·
Premium Member
3,238 Posts
Jack and I were just having this discussion today. His dad is a cop, and can sign off tickets. Get it over there, and get him to sign it off.

·
Registered
4,856 Posts
he probably thought you were smuggling illegals
or maybe the fact that a civilian is disrespecting the military star
don't forget to paint the heart red
oh, and i just noticed that your missing the gas cover,mister

·
Registered
14,711 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Jack and I were just having this discussion today. His dad is a cop, and can sign off tickets. Get it over there, and get him to sign it off.
yeah i knew his dad was a cop. but he's not the cop who goes out of his way to give mud flap tickets or seat belt tickets. i got a seat belt ticket today so it inspired me to show the love of those cops with nothing better to do while crime is being committed all over the county. i have lived in my house for 5 years and all day and night people go twice the speed limit racing up and down the street. i've never seen a car pulled over. fwiw, i have cops in my family too and they already know about my sweet mud flaps. they laughed at my jack-ass antics. and one more thing, i don't hate all cops, just most of them.

·
Registered
14,711 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
he probably thought you were smuggling illegals
or maybe the fact that a civilian is disrespecting the military star
don't forget to paint the heart red
oh, and i just noticed that your missing the gas cover,mister
hey, that star is in no way disrespectful. its just modified. i support our troops all the way and would have been in the navy at 19 if it weren't for my asthma at the time.
for the illegals- don't blow my cover dude, i need the income. and gas doors are over-rated.:laughing:

·
Registered
822 Posts
you could paint a thin blue line on them if you were looking for a more subtle approach.

1 - 20 of 56 Posts