Pirate 4x4 banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hellou and greetings from Finland! I´m newbie here in this forum. I am building 4x4 race car from -97 Mustang. Chassis will be independent suspension in front and rear with H1 geared hubs. Engine is -94 MK8 4.6 modular with Eaton M112, Tranny is 4R75E with Bauman tcm and t-case is from MB G. Differentials are 8.8 aluminium IRS. Tires will be 35-37".

I am building this mainly for european "offroad cross race" competitions, but i vant to build it to cover also Usa regulations. Will this kind of car fit to some desert race class in Usa and were can i found yours safety regulations for desert race cars.

I am plannin to drive in Finland, Russian and some European competitions, but mayde someday i´ll trye to come in Usa olso (now it seems inpossible, but maybe someday :) ), thats why i want to take a look to those regulations.

·
Registered
1,234 Posts
Hellou and greetings from Finland! I´m newbie here in this forum. I am building 4x4 race car from -97 Mustang. Chassis will be independent suspension in front and rear with H1 geared hubs. Engine is -94 MK8 4.6 modular with Eaton M112, Tranny is 4R75E with Bauman tcm and t-case is from MB G. Differentials are 8.8 aluminium IRS. Tires will be 35-37".

I am building this mainly for european "offroad cross race" competitions, but i vant to build it to cover also Usa regulations. Will this kind of car fit to some desert race class in Usa and were can i found yours safety regulations for desert race cars.

I am plannin to drive in Finland, Russian and some European competitions, but mayde someday i´ll trye to come in Usa olso (now it seems inpossible, but maybe someday :) ), thats why i want to take a look to those regulations.
Did anyone else read that and think of dracula?

Try posting in gen4x4 don't think a lot of people wonder into this section much.

·
Rolling Mod
04 Wrangler Unlimited, 67 F100
41,802 Posts
You would end up in an unlimited class. Sportsman, or class 1, TT, or something. I'm not exactly sure where, because you are using a car body and a supercharger. Download the cage and safety instructions from score or bitd and go from there.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts