Pirate 4x4 banner

21 - 26 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
1,338 Posts
That exoish cage is awesome Ive never seen anything quite like that.

·
Registered
435 Posts
Very cool. Where did you get those fender flares?

·
Registered
32 Posts
I believe they are LR Defender 90/110 flares, but I could be wrong. I have seem them on a few Montero/Pajeros but mainly in Europe. I'm trying to find those flares myself or at least something that fits and looks as good as those. The LR D90 flares are expensive and very hard to find here in the US. From what I hear they fit the Monteros perfectly.

Adrian.

·
Registered
131 Posts
I do keep forgetting to ask, why nothing for the B pillar from the roof to the slider, and why nothing on the rear going from the back bumper to the roof?

·
Registered
2 Posts
Your 88 Paj rollcage

Just curious if the guy who started this thread, the owner of the 88 Paj is still on here.
Hello there! I'm in Indiana with an 87 Raider, which is kin to your 88 Pajero. Basically the same truck, generation 1 to be specific. I'm in the process of rebuilding mine and making mods and upgrades. Getting a roll cage done here soon on it. Myself and the welder that's gonna be doin' the work was going to go with your roll cage design.
If you're cool with helping out with that, I would super appreciate any numbers and or proportions you used for the bending and cutting and welding.
From the pics it looks like the piping goes through the roof on either side, then down where it meets the bed as part of the interior rollcage. It looks Plated around that traversing pipe and a few other piping sections meet.
Planning on using DOCOL tubing at 1 5/8OD .083 wall thickness

Thanks! hope this isn't a dead thread

21 - 26 of 26 Posts