Pirate 4x4 banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
nice roach.
5,722 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Heres a pic of a truck that I bought this past weekend for 200 bux!! :eek: Its an 83 F350 w/ a 460, t-18, whatever rear end came in those trucks... 10.25 or d 70 maybe? Its kinda beat up but all it needs is a carb, a tuneup and a snow camo paintjob and Ill be towing the hell outta my mud bogger with it.....:D

take it easy,

-j-rOd

Attachments

·
Registered
7,592 Posts
i belive its a 70, and good score

·
Premium Member
3,265 Posts
I've seen that truck do wheelies with 6000 lbs of cement block behind the rear axle. Go flatbed

·
nice roach.
5,722 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
KacksterK5 said:
I've seen that truck do wheelies with 6000 lbs of cement block behind the rear axle. Go flatbed
Ive got video of it doing this but its shitty night vision taping not worth uploading......lol but hes right, it does do a good orange blossom special impression :D

·
Super Moderator
'82 Scrambler, '14 Rzr
62,007 Posts
great deal my man :)

·
nice roach.
5,722 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Heres a question for you all that is more or less off topic but it is about my towrig.... What kind of carb and cfm rating came on this thing from the factory (obviously 4 bbl)? The guy that I am buying it from had some POS two barrel on it with an adapter plate just so he could move it around etc. I am going to basically make it all stock again just so itll be reliable and run correctly. I am a complete newb when it comes to fords and big blocks......

Thanx for all the help fellas

-j-rOd :jester:

1 - 6 of 6 Posts