Pirate 4x4 banner

1 - 20 of 205 Posts

·
Registered
452 Posts
Discussion Starter #4

http://i32.photobucket.com/albums/d36/clitcomander/yoter049.jpg

Allright here is some of the pics of my build i have a bunch more and will post them through out the week. Its a 89 yoter 3.0 slow v6 r 150 f tranny jp eater duals with a 4 to 1 in the rear case. Its got a dana 44 with an A.R.B parts mike hysteer knuckles and arms, The rear has a dana 60 soon to be 35 splines with a detroit and disk brake conversion. I four linked the back with 2.5 fox air shocks and moved the 60 foward 11'' ,The front suspension is a hybrid pack and the 44 is pushed foward 6 ''

·
Registered
452 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
yeah for sure. I gotta find them. Ill post them tomarrow.

·
Registered
543 Posts
thats a huge bitch, but i like it! looks great.

btw a bed can be lifted off with just 2 guys. :flipoff2:

·
Registered
452 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
There 42 tallx15 wide x17 inch rim there is no way in hell the 44 will hold up but its all i could afford for now. It is a little bigger than i wanted it. but i plan to link the front next season so im gunna lower it a bit. Im gunna drive it one the street every once in a while so i just went a hybrid pack in the front. Thanks guys.

·
Registered
452 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Here is the pics of what the guys call my not so flat belly. lol The bottom is plated i just cant find the pics.

·
Registered
452 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
They are 41 3/4 tall and real close to 15 inches wide depending on what your tire pressure is of cource. There big. But everything ive heard about them has been good.

·
Registered
1,707 Posts
watcha do about steering? Love those PBs... I'll probably go with those if the 42 iroks ever wear out

·
Registered
786 Posts
What is your wheel base? Looks good man but your gonna kill that 44

1 - 20 of 205 Posts