Pirate 4x4 banner

1 - 20 of 117 Posts

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So my folks just got me this bad @$$ Jeep so I wanted some help with a few things. I have seen a few “alright” looking jeeps on this website so I’ll give you guys a situation to kick around between yourselves and tell me what you think. I am very noticeable on the road and destroy the trails but I need some extra protection from what you guys call the cancer (rust, just in case you don’t get it). I need to Rhino line the interior, I know crazy huh? Clean up would be so much easier and I would get rid of my problem.

Well, enough about my problem, I’ll tell you what I have done to my rig already. It’s a 92 YJ with a 5.7L V-8, 33 inch M/T tires, Chrome wheels and lug nuts, a sweet cold air intake=horsepower. I know it doesn’t seem like a lot now but just wait. I have big plans; they consist of a Spring Over Axle (SOA) lift with coil spacers, 41 inch extra heavy duty Mud Slingers, Euro tail lights, Neon under glow kit (green to match body), Sony Xplode stereo system, a few 12 inch sub woofers (have to see how many I can fit), throttle body spacer (TBS), super 35 kit for the rear and a D44 for the front, and winch (won’t need it but I’ll have it for you guys). That’s all I can think of right now but I am open ears for what you guys have. If you see my beast just remember to wave, it’s a jeep thing.

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
NO, its no joke. I came looking for help but I should have known what I would get after looking at some of the other jeeps on here.

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Just wait, I just got it from my folks for a birthday gift, give me time to build it, you all talk so soon. I still dominat the trails.

·
Premium Member
11,120 Posts
I don't know too much about wranglers, (I only have a cherokee), but yours definitely looks pretty BA. Can't wait to see the progress!

Hopefully the progress is off a fucking cliff with you inside it.

:)

·
Registered
48 Posts
i have a lil jeep...does pretty good for what it is
soa,black diamond 1.5 lift springs,locked f/r,on 36" swamper tsx's.....and plenty of pull points when i find something deeper than i can handle.but im in fla,theres no rocks,just some mud sometimes.its been like 6 months since we last had mud at many local holes...

1 - 20 of 117 Posts