Pirate 4x4 banner
1 - 20 of 666 Posts

·
Registered
1,494 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I figured i should start a new thread in stead of taintingthe tend of my truggy build so heres my 97 defender
90 that a buddy of mine ENDOED off a Wash and trashed it pretty good..

So far i have put on a new euro tub, new front wings, new skins. I have the full NAS cage and a softop. It has the nice cold A/C.

so far I have New 35 inch Kevlar MTRS, OME springs, fox rear shocks, bucks CNC vents, and soon the new Rovertracks front CVs and rovertracks yota Rear! its just a mild Daily driver cruiser that can beat up the trail if I feel like leaving the truggy at home, or if break it...

Attachments

·
Registered
1,494 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Heres a few more..

Attachments

·
Registered
1,494 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
heres a few after i washed it, and a before and after on tires...

Attachments

·
Registered
1,494 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
hers another from about 10 minutes ago...

Attachments

·
Premium Member
2,582 Posts
Looking good...

·
Registered
1,494 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·

·
Registered
25,560 Posts
Very nice Lane. The sad thing is that you got that together faster than I will probably get the one in my driveway put back together and I'm being paid to do it!

But, I'm fixing rust damage. I'm not sure if crash damage wouldn't be easier, certainly more fun.

Keep up the good work!

·
Registered
165 Posts
Damn dude!! That is a sweet looking rig and you move fast!! How do you score these damn rigs? Are you going to part with the Disco 4.6 to make this one a runner?

·
Registered
1,494 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Damn dude!! That is a sweet looking rig and you move fast!! How do you score these damn rigs? Are you going to part with the Disco 4.6 to make this one a runner?
Thats how i got this .. 5gs and my 4.6 silver disco..

I have to move fast When i brought it home my wife was pissed! hahaha

I was gonna put the tub and fenders on at my buddies house. then i decided i didnt want to drive down there to work on it so i just brought it home.. :flipoff2:

·
Registered
1,494 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Another from today, I got the interior in, the rear shocks on, and my front OME springs in to level it..

Attachments

·
Registered
1,494 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Most of them came with the truck.. It was part of the deal, the guy i bought it form had planned on rebuilding it, and got all the new stuff for it..

·
I build stuff
24,247 Posts
Most of them came with the truck.. It was part of the deal, the guy i bought it form had planned on rebuilding it, and got all the new stuff for it..
You suck

:D

·
Registered
634 Posts
Looks like a good start!
And finally you have a D90 now, it was time :flipoff2:

Final colour?Any plan?
I'd go with a dark grey if not black, but under the sun of Utah I guess it could be uncomfortable...

Hey!
My gears?
:p

·
Registered
1,494 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Looks like a good start!
And finally you have a D90 now, it was time :flipoff2:

Final colour?Any plan?
I'd go with a dark grey if not black, but under the sun of Utah I guess it could be uncomfortable...

Hey!
My gears?
:p
Im gonna paint the front to match the green tub....

I sent one set of your gears to keith, the other set i was gonna donate was chipped and no good....

·
Registered
1,494 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Thats even better! What other goodies did you get in the deal that you are holding out on us? A 4.6?
No I bought the 4.6 seperate for it, I also think i have a yota rear and a 4.10 TT front for it..

1 - 20 of 666 Posts