Pirate 4x4 banner

941 - 960 of 977 Posts

·
O-ring Technologist
1,261 Posts
Discussion Starter #944
Yeah, my buddy's comments brought the funny. Seems like he was way more stoked about rolling than I was:D

Rough roll! What iPod mount was that? Mine keep flying out all weekend
It's just one from Walmart that goes around your bicep when you work out. I also made one out of aluminum that's mounted in front of the driver's head that holds my Droid. That has held my phone through a barrel roll.

·
Vendor
4,112 Posts
And some more:

And one for the way home:

Just wanted to say thanks to Got propane, Busted knuckle, and Offroad jerky(sorry no pic, it got ate)
View attachment 1087010

You are very welcome! I hope you or someone else can put it to good use. You guys had a tough weekend. Good on you guys for keeping on.
Cary:beer:

·
O-ring Technologist
1,261 Posts
Discussion Starter #952
You are very welcome! I hope you or someone else can put it to good use. You guys had a tough weekend. Good on you guys for keeping on.
Cary:beer:
Again, thanks:beer:. I ended up "selling" it on here. I had no use for it, but I made it so that whoever wanted it had to donate $25 to savethehammers.org. It didn't last long:D

·
O-ring Technologist
1,261 Posts
Discussion Starter #953
So if finally got around to getting my junk off the trailer:

Been busy with a new job, moving out of the suburbs and into the foothills, and building an exo on the side, so not much in the way of progress.

Looks like I did a little more damage than I previously though. Ended up bending a high steer arm, cracking a knuckle, and breaking the ring and pinion.

knuckle.jpg

I think i'm going to start fresh.

·
Registered
16 Posts
Maybe with the next build use a 4 cylinder engine so you stop breaking cv's and shafts.

Nah, awesome bud. Loved the whole truck and everything you done to it.

·
O-ring Technologist
1,261 Posts
Discussion Starter #958
Start fresh with a new truck/buggy?
Seriously considering building a tube chassis in the fall.

cant wait to see whats next.:smokin:
Missed you out there this past weekend. Maybe in October?

Just got done reading the whole thread. Killer build and epic carnage! Best of luck on your next build! Subscribed!
Thanks. I need a new hobby.

Maybe with the next build use a 4 cylinder engine so you stop breaking cv's and shafts.

Nah, awesome bud. Loved the whole truck and everything you done to it.
I keep joking with my buddies, saying that the V8 was the worst mod I have ever made.

Don't got much but here's some video from this past weekend. It's all from either Riffle or Shaft canyons:
GOPR0012 - YouTube
Riffle 2 - YouTube
Shaft - YouTube

Hauling ass across Soggy lakebed:
Soggy lake - YouTube

Justin on Trap door:
GOPR0021 - YouTube

·
O-ring Technologist
1,261 Posts
Discussion Starter #960
This happened today:
IMG_0054.JPG
I got tired of not having enough storage space and having to ratchet strap the heck out of everything in the back. The plan is to be able to hold 3 large ammo cans placed side by side, and a cooler in the back.
What I got so far:
IMG_0055.JPG
IMG_0057.JPG

941 - 960 of 977 Posts