Pirate 4x4 banner

1 - 20 of 42 Posts

·
Registered
138 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
my cage DONE

howdy,
you know i would post pictures of my cage install on here, but since you all think my rig is :rainbow: . i guess i will just post this one picture for all you :crybaby2:

Attachments

·
Registered
3,914 Posts
TNToy said:
Not so much the rig. Just the paint.
I still dont get it whats the prob with black and green:flipoff2:

·
Registered
2,419 Posts
black and neon green looks good and so does saftey orange:flipoff2:

·
Registered
600 Posts
Rockrat said:

I still dont get it whats the prob with black and green:flipoff2:
reminds me of this old hooker I knew she was black.........

·
Registered
138 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
howdy,
i am sorry fawken glad that you guys piss and moan about
"there's no tech on this board anymore." :crybaby2:
"nothing is ever going on here anymore." :crybaby2:
and yet all you worthless :crybaby2: 's do is bash something you can't understand. i am fawken sick of you GD guys.:flipoff: i mean come on you worthless pieces of crap, nothing is good on this board for you. maybe because it is something that you would never put on your rig, or should i say something your arse could never do anyways, you deside it is crap. how bout you fawken monkeys grow up. but i guess that is just how i feel. but hell maybe i just reply with what needs to be said and not of the topic bashens. cause that is all the happens on this board anymore.

also why don't you just answer the fawken ?, instead of "use the fawken search, you dam newbie." cause you all were newbies once, but once you get 100 posts or so you feel that you fawken know something. well guess what you dam fouls, you don't know shite because 98 of them posts were off topic crap that had nothing to do with the dam thread anyways.

·
Registered
1,131 Posts
Maybe we just don't like mud as much as you.:D

·
Registered
8,371 Posts
TNToy said:
Thanks. I'd appreciate it if you didn't take it, though. :rolleyes:
hey this is the internet my friend.....really just liked it a lot. didn't mean to step on your toes. give me the word and its gone.

·
Premium Member
4,938 Posts
jimzuki said:
howdy,
i am sorry fawken glad that you guys piss and moan about
"there's no tech on this board anymore." :crybaby2:
"nothing is ever going on here anymore." :crybaby2:
and yet all you worthless :crybaby2: 's do is bash something you can't understand. i am fawken sick of you GD guys.:flipoff: i mean come on you worthless pieces of crap, nothing is good on this board for you. maybe because it is something that you would never put on your rig, or should i say something your arse could never do anyways, you deside it is crap. how bout you fawken monkeys grow up. but i guess that is just how i feel. but hell maybe i just reply with what needs to be said and not of the topic bashens. cause that is all the happens on this board anymore.

also why don't you just answer the fawken ?, instead of "use the fawken search, you dam newbie." cause you all were newbies once, but once you get 100 posts or so you feel that you fawken know something. well guess what you dam fouls, you don't know shite because 98 of them posts were off topic crap that had nothing to do with the dam thread anyways.

Bawahahahaha :laughing:

How's that for no tech bitch :flipoff2:

·
Registered
17,975 Posts
:eek: wow.:nuke: he snapped. kablooiee.

curious how people spaz when they get ribbed just a little.

could it possibly be because of a predisposed attitude to begin with?

perhaps people got annoyed with this pervading the board with not only every post, but every reply as well?:

"I say howdy, if you don't like it FAH Q"

hmmm. thinking:

"They say "Search", if you don't like it, FAH Q"

Of course I'm just kidding, after all, this IS just the Internet ;)

·
Registered
2,962 Posts
Wow been a while sence I have seen some one go postal on here. Good job guys now she will never come back and put up pictures of his BBQ. :flipoff2: :flipoff2:

·
Registered
138 Posts
Discussion Starter #19 (Edited)
billj said:

Now I hope you´re happy, Root. Ya went and made the noobie cry........

Ya meanie...........:vader:

howdy,
just cause on this board i am a newbie don't mean shit. its what you know not how many times you post. but hell i guess i just got more time to wheel then fuck off on the internet. so go on and flame me you fucken assholes.
also i will keep posten on this board just to piss ya off.

:flipoff2:

·
Registered
218 Posts
jimzuki said:
billj said:

Now I hope you´re happy, Root. Ya went and made the noobie cry........

Ya meanie...........:vader:

howdy,
just cause on this board i am a newbie don't mean shit. its what you know not how many times you post. but hell i guess i just got more time to wheel then fuck off on the internet. so go on and flame me you fucken assholes.
also i will keep posten on this board just to piss ya off.
ok so you have a point:confused: I just use the ignore button:D

-Jon:confused:

1 - 20 of 42 Posts