Pirate 4x4 banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
10,177 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Keep your eye out for the suspect. He's a shorty with dark blonde hair, blue eyes, smiles alot usually armed with a pretty heavy stink bomb that is ready to drop at anytime. Any tips as to his where abouts would be appreciated.

Attachments

·
Registered
10,177 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
wngrog said:
Scared me you Fawker!
Great shots!
Nolen (home with a sick kid today)
:D:D:D I thought I would get some attention with that one. :D

·
Registered
4,072 Posts
nice pics...can't wait for the photochoppers to get a hold of them! :D

·
Registered
1,503 Posts
I don't think he'll get too far with that stolen Cruiser, looks like his feet won't reach the pedals :D

BTW where'd you get your bucket seats ? They look a lot like the ones I got... mine came out of a Honda Prelude.

·
Registered
10,177 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Reddog said:
BTW where'd you get your bucket seats ? They look a lot like the ones I got... mine came out of a Honda Prelude.
I got em out of a early 90's mitsubishi eclipse. Basically the same thing as a prelude. WAAAAAAY Comfortable.

·
Registered
7,592 Posts
i think i saw it pulling out of the parkin glot at centerfolds last night tooo,! jiMMy :flipoff2:

·
Premium Member
19,786 Posts
GloNDark said:

I got em out of a early 90's mitsubishi eclipse. Basically the same thing as a prelude. WAAAAAAY Comfortable.
Same ones i have, 95 eclipes

·
Registered
10,177 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
MossMan said:
that's some good shots. mine like to drive my heep too. that's him in my avatar (duh). looks about the same age. this must be when it all starts.:rolleyes: :D
He loves sitting in the truck. Move the seat up, throw the seat belt on him and he is a happy camper. In fact, he just loves to be in the garage. We got him a little car/walker thing and he wants to be out there all the time now.

·
Registered
668 Posts
Damn near shit myself, you dick!:flipoff2:

Good lookin kid! Must take after his mother. My daughter just turned 2 and she can't get enough of "Daddy's Kwoozer". It's a great age to get them acclamated. I can't believe the shit she'll sleep through on the trail.

·
Metal-tech'in
1,588 Posts
Dang man, ya got me. Glad you got the litter perp.!
Yup kids love these things. My son thinks he owns my 40, here he is talking on the CB letting his buddy drive. (Trying to go over that famous driveway obstacle “Mom’s Camry”)

He loves the garage; I had to build a bolt rack to get the things out of reach. Every time I turned around my 2yr old was handing me bolts “helping”. (Or I find them stuffed in the exhaust tips, frame rails etc. ) Now where can I get a toddler size welding helmet?

Mark

Attachments

1 - 20 of 22 Posts