Pirate 4x4 banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
274 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey
Are there any Montero guys on this site? If so, or if not, does anyone know of one receiving the gift of a live axle? Those things have a lot of really beef-cake parts but little aftermarket support and a couple of other hard strikes against them but if someone could link me up to a hardcore Montero I'd love to see it. I sold mine and bought a 4runner (glad I did) but I want to see if anyone has a sweet one around here. Thoughts? Comments? thanks for your time.

·
Premium Member
30,419 Posts
they have the same after market support as any other rig.

dynatrac
atlas
howe
jd2
willwood
sway- a- way
interco
summit

come awn these companys built some of the best products on earth just for montero. talk about beef cake :flipoff2:

·
Registered
274 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
wow, I stand corrected, what's the rep on these things out on the trail?

·
Registered
274 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
that is of course other than them being lame IFS Blahblah blah. I just want to see a really built one...

·
Premium Member
30,419 Posts
gferris5 said:
what's the rep on these things out on the trail?
oh they are just peachy. nifty doodle even

·
Registered
274 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Okay fine, I can take a hint, thanks, that answers all my questions....

·
Premium Member
30,419 Posts
gferris5 said:
Okay fine, I can take a hint, thanks, that answers all my questions....
;)

·
Registered
1,356 Posts
camo said:
they have the same after market support as any other rig.

dynatrac
atlas
howe
jd2
willwood
sway- a- way
interco
summit

come awn these companys built some of the best products on earth just for montero. talk about beef cake :flipoff2:
hahaha, good call camo. a guy I knew thought he was the shit cause he had a stock montero sport. he was asking me if I knew who made a lift kit for them, and I told him that they are rare, and usually yeild small lift..... long story short he didnt get it.... started wheeling his stock truck on p235 street tires and rolled it. completely fucked it up. anyway, there is a solution to fix up vehicles like this.... balls. he didnt have em.
I told him to sell it and get money and buy a cj or eb and fix it up, but he laughed and said I was stupid. who's the stupid one now.

I dont know why I posted this, I guess cause I saw montero and laughed out loud.... no offense to you gferris5.... just a guy I knew.

·
Registered
636 Posts
come on a montero?!
I saw one of those roll when it tried to hopp one of the gloified cubs around Spokane. These curbs are beats but c'mon rolled by a curb...

1 - 11 of 11 Posts