Pirate 4x4 banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
8,741 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well I got my JD2 last wednesday and spent most of my weekend workin on my first project, building bumpers for my moms trail rig. I got the front one done and painted it last night. I thought I'd see what you guys think of it. I'm pretty happy with it, considering its the first time i've done anything with tube.

Check it out (its been painted and lights have been added since this pic)

LINK

Dallas

·
Registered
2,362 Posts
yep...just as i suspected. Looks :rainbow: LOL.........I will need you to box up that Bender and send it to me right away....... for safe keeping :p :p

Nah.....pretty cool for a 1st shot :flipoff2:

Damn i gotta get one of those soon.......

·
Registered
407 Posts
The bumper looks alright, but you said it was a trail rig. I see IFS. Obviously, if you're calling an IFS rig a "trail rig" you're not nearly hardcore enough. As such, you should send ME that bender until such time as you complete your SAS and become worthy of it. :flipoff2:

Good job on the bumper. Now make her an exo, flatbed, sliders, and get a real axle. :D

Yeah, I'm jealous too. :p

·
Registered
5,815 Posts
I'm closer than both of you, I get first right of refusal for the bender :D :D :D .

·
Typical White Guy
3,709 Posts
ttabbal said:
you said it was a trail rig. I see IFS. you should send ME that bender until such time as you complete your SAS
He said his mom's trail rig:flipoff2: Dallas' truck looks a little something like this:

Not that I'm any kind of tube god, but it looks great to me, especially for the first attempt. But it does lead to the question..... when is she going to let you tear into that front suspension :evil:
________
Vaporite 6Th Element Digital Vaporizer Reviews

·
Registered
8,741 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
thanks for the pic IndyGuy.

I guess I should have clarified a bit. This is the rig my mom drives to work about 30% of the time and runs 3.5-4 trails with in moab, Tho she'll probably be stepping it up a bit more after i install the dual ARBs. I know IFS sucks, but hey you gotta admit it is pretty cool to have a mom that not only goes wheelin with you, but also has a decent rig she's not afraid to get dirty.

Thanks for the complements guys, will have painted finished pics tonight or tomorrow.

Dallas

·
Registered
8,741 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Oh Re:Todd, Lemmie know if you wanna use the new toy, I owe you one for lettin me borrow the tow bar. :)

Dallas

·
Registered
5,815 Posts
StinkBug said:
Oh Re:Todd, Lemmie know if you wanna use the new toy, I owe you one for lettin me borrow the tow bar. :)

Dallas
Ain't got time right now, are you going to EJS at Moab, I am :D :D :D .

·
Premium Member
3,382 Posts
GUys, Don't be fooled into thinking that because she's Dallas Mom she can't drive. Having seen her in action ,on more than one occasion, she will embarred most guys. Even with IFS. She has no fear. And she's a looker too! Very cool Dallas. I'm sure she'll have the paint scratched up in no time.
Great first effort.
See ya'll soon.

SSSRodeo

·
Registered
1,992 Posts
Maine Jeepah said:
bumper good... 4x4 Chicks page better. :D

Yes,,,dirty rock chicks kick ass..next time tell them to show me yout tits,,or you your tits ,,or me there tits,,well just tell them to show there tits for the camera...You know what I mean..:flipoff2:

1 - 14 of 14 Posts