Pirate 4x4 banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Just sharing my POS, dont have many wheeling pictures but it does get abused. 93 Ford F150, unknown 6" lift off by buddy's green ford in the picture. 4"lift blocks in the rear. In the pictures I was running bald 37" mtr's. Now running 36" super swampers. Its got a 5.8L and an auto tranny. Under 1500 into the whole project including buying it.

I know everyone is going to say oh 1/2 ton that's going to break. I have been beating the shit out of this thing, the only thing I have broke was a U-joint and I replaced the ball joints. So far so good. Many vehicle recoveries, Bouncing up hill climbs. Rev limiter for minutes strait. When it does break I plan on doing a 5 speed swap, and SAS the front.

Stock

After the lift and 37's

Next to my buddys ford on 42"s SAS not done yet on his

Chevy Recovery
View My Video
Wheeling after a few too many. When the best wheeling gets done.

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I give him shit for the shackles every time I see it, they are lowering shackles I think for an s10, it doesn't leave the driveway anyway.

·
Registered
3,392 Posts
i bet it handles/rides like shit...
those dont even look like super dooty leafs on the front of his either :shaking:

·
Registered
2,250 Posts
I give him shit for the shackles every time I see it, they are lowering shackles I think for an s10, it doesn't leave the driveway anyway.
right over your head.....

·
Registered
2,250 Posts
I just watched your video.

My brain cells started committing suicide.

·
Registered
6,459 Posts
Next to my buddys ford on 42"s SAS not done yet on his
I had a truck that exact same color. Medium Calypso Green Metallic Clearcoat. I miss that color. And that truck (except for the fact that it was an F150)

·
Registered
2,250 Posts
The video is shitty but that was with a cell phone. Hydration is the key too life.
I think you're missing the point. The camera phone video sucked, but your buddy running the camera is a fucking retard, and I'm sure you're about the same.

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
I think you're missing the point. The camera phone video sucked, but your buddy running the camera is a fucking retard, and I'm sure you're about the same.
I'm no genius, but at least my idea of a good time isn't bitching and moaning on the internet about video quality on a video that is less then a minute long.

·
Registered
2,250 Posts
I'm no genius, but at least my idea of a good time isn't bitching and moaning on the internet about video quality on a video that is less then a minute long.
I don't give a fuck about your video quality or your piece of shit hoopty. I was referring to your fucking ghetto inbred hillbilly friend. He sounds like an idiot.

And your idea of a good time seems to be drinking and driving, you fucking twat.

·
Registered
2,250 Posts
1 - 20 of 23 Posts