Pirate 4x4 banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Gravity Works!
30,943 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well I needed a pelican type small box for my lil sig 9mm and only had time to stop by two stores on my way home.

First store only carried light plastic crap I wouldn't buy for any reason really.

2nd store had a box... Only one box left. Reeeeeally?!? They must've had a mad rush on these things the day before I needed one :shakesheadrollseyes:

I can't piss too much as I waited until last minute to find one. But dammit man, they're suppose to carry all things I need at the last minute. :laughing:

So, the last and only box they have left will fit the bill perfectly... Except that it's pink.

I feel so much like Doc now. :eek: :laughing:

Attachments

·
Gravity Works!
30,943 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Oh and because it was their only last box and it was pink, I negotiated them down $10 on it.

·
Registered
6,195 Posts
Oh and because it was their only last box and it was pink, I negotiated them down $10 on it.
Put some hello kitty or unicorn stickers on it, and maybe no one would expect that there is a pistol in it?

·
Surgical Shotgunner
15,752 Posts
Rhinestones huh... Hmmmmmmm. :flipoff2:
slap some stickers for lipstick brands and fingernail polish companies on it. then it will look like a girls make-up kit. Also, cut some pictures out of a fashion magazine and glue on there for full effect.

·
Registered
14,025 Posts
put a unicorn decal on it

·
FoMoCo MoFo
4,580 Posts
That's begging for some "my little pony" shit.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts