Pirate 4x4 banner

341 - 360 of 443 Posts

·
Registered
198 Posts
Got some Monstaliner in desert sand flavor here is some pics.

After

Borrowed the idea off a build on here. Can't remember who's but it turned out nice. Should look killer with the seats.

·
Premium Member
2,078 Posts
Looking good! I think I may copy your fuel filler idea.

·
Registered
198 Posts
That was just a test but it was 80 then a red skuf pad only. Cage is getting final welded next week and sanding should start aroun Friday or so. I will post up picks of final resalts and what was used.

·
Registered
198 Posts
After much searching I have a set of Vickers spade grips from WWII. And I did not spend 400$ on them. I found a place that has OE parts for good price and just picked up the main plate and wood handles.

·
Registered
184 Posts
Awesome! i need a set of them for my wifes jk.

·
Registered
198 Posts
Did some sanding and more sanding. Tomorrow sanding and I hope clear coating. cage is all welded up. Spade grips on, and the iron sights on.

Gas cap and cutting brakes was sanded

And the bling passenger side grab handles.

Cage mostly sanded up. What u see is what u get. It's all done. Very simple.

·
Registered
1,837 Posts
Looks good! I like the sanding and clearcoat look. Very sweet. I want to see it come together now. Any eta on completion?

·
Registered
198 Posts
Should start going back together in the next few days. I'm hoping to have It together by big dogs mane Jambo in September. Still needs gauges, lights, gas pedal assembly, every thing wired, brakes, and with fingers crossed the motor, trans, winch all work. Still a ways out.

·
Registered
11,073 Posts
That thing makes me want to build another fun fender :evil:

·
Registered
1,275 Posts
Discussion Starter #357
That Red YJ looks cool. The guy who built it must have been ahead of his time. :flipoff2:

·
Registered
198 Posts
your steering wheel is at AOI.

and can u shoot me a PM or something explaining the double solenoid hook up I am about to step in to the wiring world and am going to start under the hood and need to be on the same page as you with that to get started.

·
Registered
1,275 Posts
Discussion Starter #360
I picked up the wheel from AOI. Thanks.

One solenoid is for the starter and one for the E-fan. It is that easy. :flipoff2:

341 - 360 of 443 Posts