Pirate 4x4 banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1,262 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Finally got to bring my Sparrow home after buying it back in September. This thing is a freakin blast to shoot, wish I wouldn't have waited so long to buy one.

·
Registered
6,110 Posts
Not sure why a suppressed .22LR AR (or even a clone :p) is so much of a blast to shoot but, Gotdamn, they sure are :D. SBR it and the fun meter will stay pegged. :smokin:

Finally got to bring my Sparrow home after buying it back in September. This thing is a freakin blast to shoot, wish I wouldn't have waited so long to buy one.

·
Registered
6,195 Posts
Not sure why a suppressed .22LR AR (or even a clone :p) is so much of a blast to shoot but, Gotdamn, they sure are :D. SBR it and the fun meter will stay pegged. :smokin:
I have a sparrow and it sure makes shooting .22lr even more fun. I cannot wait to shoot my .22lr AR pistol with SB15 brace. I am not quite ready to spend $200 for a SBR yet.

·
Registered
11,603 Posts
I have a sparrow and it sure makes shooting .22lr even more fun. I cannot wait to shoot my .22lr AR pistol with SB15 brace. I am not quite ready to spend $200 for a SBR yet.
I finally got my suppressed 10/22 a couple weeks ago. I have to limit the bullets I bring with me or I would shoot up everything I have in one trip.

I already planned on buying a case of bulk whenever it comes available again. I am now thinking 2-3 cases might be in my future.:smokin:

·
Surgical Shotgunner
15,752 Posts
SBR it and the fun meter will stay pegged. :smokin:
Kicked up a few notches, actually. When you keep bulk pack subsonic, its the bees knees. :grinpimp:

i run standard velocity and bulk pack through my suppressed pistols and SBR, stays subsonic.

i hoard all my subs for the bolt action rifles and 10/22 with standard length barrels.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts