1 - 20 of 64 Posts

·
Registered
3,900 Posts

:jester:

·
Registered
40 Posts
you wont be cool untill you wreck your truck and your parent get you a better one

I suggest jumping it, make sure your fourwheeler is in the back

·
Registered
12,757 Posts
C'mon, why you guys hating? Did you miss this little entry in his mod list:

QuadRacer99 said:
Kenwood Cd/mp3 (fairly new)
2- Kenwood 350 Watt Amps
Infinity Speakers (front/rear)
XTR3ME!1 yo :flipoff2:

·
Registered
9,708 Posts
Proeliator said:
C'mon, why you guys hating? Did you miss this little entry in his mod list:

XTR3ME!1 yo :flipoff2:

He forgot to mention the whistle tips.....

tha' tips go woooooooooooooo wooooooooooooooooooo!

·
Registered
905 Posts
hahahahaha :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

It would be alright had you done the truck yourself...but you didnt, and that makes it :rainbow:

:shaking:

·
Registered
9,708 Posts
The winch has no cable.....

You are awarded no points.:flipoff2:

I realize you already stated your winch has no cable.

How does that sway bar on the rear axle help with articulation?

·
Registered
12,757 Posts
Ahhh, classic no0b getting all butthurt. Seriously, we'd shove those cookies up our ass like you suggested but they're just too damn tasty to waste. You need to realize that we are just bitter because we can't be hardcore like you. I mean, c'mon, when you list mods like:
QuadRacer99 said:
SuperZ Exhaust (chrome tip)
How are we supposed to compete with that? We're just jealous. Really. :laughing:

·
3d Artist for Hire!
19,323 Posts
Come back when it has a solid front axle and dented body panels... :rolleyes:

:flipoff2:

ps. who fucked up your blinker?

·
Registered
12,757 Posts
QuadRacer99 said:
oh really, is that so? are u gunna make me tough guy?? you arent helping much at all yourself. just because my truck and quad is better than some of your guys's shitty ass rigs.......DO NOT POST NEGATIVE COMMENTS ON MY THREAD!!
Textbook, just textbook :rolleyes: I really wasn't going to make much fun of you due to your tender young age, but since you brought it up along with this thread about your :rainbow: mall cruiser that you use to troll for fifth grade boys down at that 7-11 in your quest for Rusty Trombones..........ahem,

Go lick a sack of puss infested camel taint, you ignorant fawkwad of a cum-guzzling jizz junkie. Go whine to your "4x4 shop owners" about what a pathetic cock holster you are. Thank you and God bless.

P.S. The pics you posted of your rig makes the baby Jesus cry. That is all.

·
Registered
905 Posts
OK. QUADMAN. this is a very hardcore website. your rig is in no way hard core at anything but mallcrawling. It has potential like every vehicle, BUT YOU DONT. you should have posted these pics on a "nice website" that is open to metrosexuality. Pirate is not one of those...

1 - 20 of 64 Posts