Pirate 4x4 banner

661 - 680 of 835 Posts

·
Registered
1,694 Posts
Brandon, good to meet you and BS with you today. Now I have to go through your whole thread to see it all! Here is a shitty camera phone pic of your rig I snapped pulling out of the scales.

·
Registered
11,607 Posts
Discussion Starter #665
Brandon, good to meet you and BS with you today. Now I have to go through your whole thread to see it all! Here is a shitty camera phone pic of your rig I snapped pulling out of the scales.

Cool! Did you notice if it crabwalked down the road? I have yet to have anyone I know follow me..

You know you want to build a Scout :grinpimp:

·
Registered
1,694 Posts
Cool! Did you notice if it crabwalked down the road? I have yet to have anyone I know follow me..

To be honest I did not even pay attention. I was on it trying to fit in the same gap you did leaving the landfill. Them dumptrucks dont move real quick so I was eye'n the truck crawlin up my ass in the mirror. I snapped that pic then got on it. Sorry.

·
Registered
848 Posts
Your turn! They don't charge, just go to the landfill not far from us..
Do they let you just weigh yourself, or do you just pull in there like you have a load, see you weight and burn rubber?:smokin:
I down to see how much the beast weighs.

·
Registered
11,607 Posts
Discussion Starter #669
you can't see the number, he wrote it on a piece of paper for me.

·
Registered
1,694 Posts
Do they let you just weigh yourself, or do you just pull in there like you have a load, see you weight and burn rubber?:smokin:
I down to see how much the beast weighs.
I go there everyday, the "best" way to do it is to just pull right on to the scale, pull up to the scale house and ask him to tell you your weight. Generally they will write it down on a little white paper for you, this is free. If you want an actual print out they have to charge you $15.

·
Registered
1,527 Posts
who only knows what mine will be,350/400/203/205 with the 60/14 combo on 42's.i would think 5'gs tops,but we'll see.first thing i'm doin is going to the scale,it's half a block from me.

·
Registered
1,694 Posts
Man, you really got me thinking now Brandon. Can you do me a favor and measure the distance between the inner fenders in the rear of the tub, where the back seat sits? Trying to lay out a floor plan to see if I can fit everything!

·
Registered
11,607 Posts
Discussion Starter #677
34.5" wide by 60" long for the bed, then the fenderwell is up 11" and then over another 10.5"

·
Premium Member
803 Posts
You are definately going to be ready for a summer rubi trip :bounce2:

661 - 680 of 835 Posts