Pirate 4x4 banner

321 - 330 of 330 Posts

·
Registered
323 Posts
Any idea how much your rig weighs? I'm looking to shed some weight and I think yours looks like the trimmed down version of where I'm heading.

·
Registered
191 Posts
hopefully you have better luck with your ORIs than i do , my back two are on their third rebuild in 4 years,people that still have them , carry spares.
[/URL]

·
Premium Member
516 Posts
Discussion Starter #326 (Edited)
hopefully you have better luck with your ORIs than i do , my back two are on their third rebuild in 4 years,people that still have them , carry spares.
I know a couple of people that have them and they love them. What was happening to yours?

Are you gonna do a build thread on the bronco? Sounds like a sweet project.

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App
There is a link in my signature when you get on the full site. It's not a hardcore wheeler at all. So I don't think I'm going to put it on this site. Its going to be my daily driver, only 33" tires.

·
Registered
191 Posts
what they do is the seal leak inside and then start to sag, they become soft and if you are on a side of a hill they will lean really hard to the soft shock.
basically they let all the nitrogen out and collapse and then your stuck,

right now i have a pair getting rebuilt, again, they wont give money back , they wont give me new shocks, they just try to rebuild the old ones, i put them on and they go for a while and then it cost me $45 to send them back and wait for them to figure something out

·
Registered
5 Posts
I just went through the whole thread and all I have to say is wow fantastic job! I Wish I would have seen this a week ago when I did the cage on my s10.

321 - 330 of 330 Posts