Pirate 4x4 banner

41 - 60 of 330 Posts

·
Premium Member
516 Posts
Discussion Starter #41
What would it look like if you flipped the grill upside down? Would make the side turn signals flow into that tube better?
It wont work because the grill is angled I think. I could maybe some how modify the turn signal lights. That would give me the same effect.

·
Registered
579 Posts
Nice work!

What kind of roll bender is that?

·
Registered
579 Posts
Thanks for the link and info, I really like the price of that setup for no more than I would use it and I can tell by what your doing with it that it will allow nice work. Keep it up!

·
Premium Member
516 Posts
Discussion Starter #45
It wont work because the grill is angled I think. I could maybe some how modify the turn signal lights. That would give me the same effect.
I checked what you were talking about and I think it will totally work like that. Good idea. MNorby thank you. :beer:

·
Premium Member
516 Posts
Discussion Starter #47 (Edited)
What would it look like if you flipped the grill upside down? Would make the side turn signals flow into that tube better?
I sucked the grill in closer to the cab tonight. I wanted a little better approach angle. Then welded and added a couple braces. Here you go MNorby this is what it would look like. :smokin:

·
Registered
193 Posts
whats the plan for the cab u going to leve it all open or close it back up when ur done. Yea the S10 has so much rolled on it. We rolled like almost every one on my S10 Exo. But urs is looking good cant wait to see it done.

·
Registered
546 Posts
Looks like a bitch to remove the motor ever lol.

·
Premium Member
516 Posts
Discussion Starter #52
whats the plan for the cab u going to leve it all open or close it back up when ur done. Yea the S10 has so much rolled on it. We rolled like almost every one on my S10 Exo. But urs is looking good cant wait to see it done.
The back of the cab will make it back on there soon.

·
Premium Member
516 Posts
Discussion Starter #53
Nice work!
How easy is that roll Bender to use?
It's pretty easy to use. If I want two pieces the same I roll them together as one piece then cut them apart. Quite a bit of scrap is left too. But I like the way it looks so I'm doing it.

·
Premium Member
516 Posts
Discussion Starter #58
The pic in my before is the tube going around the rear wheels. I also worked on the hood. Still not exactly sure how I'm going to attach it. I had to cut 7" off of the length of the hood. Also worked on the bed part of the truggy. More rolled tube of course. When I started this build I didn't know I was going to be rolling so much but I think it looks good so I'm keeping it going.

·
Registered
193 Posts
that rolled tube looks bad ass. Yea when we did my exo didnt know there was so much to roll on a little truck.

41 - 60 of 330 Posts