Pirate 4x4 banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
437 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well, after reading about everyone's shop, I decided to post a couple of mine. I built a 40x64 with 14' ceilings. I sectioned off 14' of it, but didn't get around to posting pics of that, I put a lower ceiling in it, and used the upstairs of it for a storage (only with a 5' ceiling in it). I also put an apartment upstairs, however have not gotten around to finishing it. My shop area is 40x50. I'd like to have another 20' or so for storage, but funds are not in the budget for that.

Attachments

·
Registered
8,741 Posts
If they are the type I think they are they actually dont use that much power. I have several mercury vapor lights in my shop that are bright as fuck, and only use 175 watts a piece. The only thing that sucks is that they take a while to fire up, and I've had some ballast/igniter issues with mine. One currently does not work at all.

·
Registered
437 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
When I bought them, I was told they use less energy than the high output floresant tube lights. They are bright yes. I plan to install a few more, but everytime I get $500 extra, my jeep seems to find something it thinks it needs, so for the moment I'm broke! LOL But, yeah, 3 lights and I can work at night no problem.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts