Pirate 4x4 banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
890 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i bought a new starter about 2 montyhs ago. i replaced minew w/ a fj60 gear reduc starter. the guys at auto zone were sayin...well its not the right one. as if its gonna fukin not work?! so they ordered it and i put it on. today i go to start it and the ears broke off where it mounts. the fukin thing is just broke! wtf is causing this? they wouldnt warrantie it because warranty doesnt cover abuse "wheelin" or damage to the case. this is gay. i had another..different auto zone...order me one. the let me have one chance. i had to yell at em. so, i dont want this one breaking. if it does anyways, where can i get a used fj60 one like at a junkyard mearly as a spare in case this one breaks. im pissed! thanks!

·
Discount!
4,540 Posts
If the nose cone does'nt fit correctly, you may have stressed it when you tightened it up. Maybe the inner lip of the cone was a little bigger than the hole in the bellhousing and you forced it in while tighting the bolts? When you get the new one, make sure that it fits smoothly, and that you don't have to force it in.

Jeff

1 - 2 of 2 Posts