Pirate 4x4 banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
514 Posts
by the way, did they show the 2002 Supercrawl video at the awards ceremony like they said they would? Is it any good and is it available now?

·
Registered
4,532 Posts
no they didn't mention anything about it at all...kinda like they were avoiding talking about it...also the room they had was super small so, to the point guys were standing in the hall outside the doors, so I think they were trying to get through it quickly...I am going to mail Craig and see if he knows when it will be released (he told us about two or three weeks before St. George it would be in St. George so we'll see)

·
Registered
2,546 Posts
The production company blew off the SuperCrawl video. Mark or Mike or whoever is promoting UROC says they will never use the same production company again. So much for the boom shots.....

Anyway, he said they would send out e-mails to all the competitors when it is ready.

·
Registered
5,019 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
wow guys thanks for the compliments. I just got lucky on a couple of those runs ande got some good sequential shots. I have a 32 meg flash card in my hp215 digicam and ended up with over 170 shots before I ran out of batteries. from those 170+ shots, I got that many good photos ;)

invictus productions is a flaky bunch in my opinion. they take far too long to put out a product that ends up being a decent video. one problem they have is that they compose new music for each new video so that adds to their time. they probably didn't have the video done from the supercrawl yet!! that is some sad crap. I saw the suburban white guys video and they did a pretty good job. There seems to be one other production crew out there that escapes me.....

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.