Pirate 4x4 banner

181 - 200 of 304 Posts

·
Premium Member
250 Posts
Discussion Starter #181
Not going to be done by thanksgiving! Work has turned into 10-12+ hr days, 7 days a week till the Christmas hiatus but I'm hoping to have it ready for a New Years day trip.

Have manage to get a few things done though, got the drive-lines back and everything clears the 1410 u-joint. Ended up going with the spicier non-serviceable joint. Changed the clutch out for a spec stage 2 unit while I was at it. Also finished the engine cradle and got the engine, transmission and atlas installed. Things are coming together but now a lot slower than I originally wanted.

Attachments

·
Registered
316 Posts
Very nice setup , clean fabrication skill and top of the line components selection

suscribed

·
Premium Member
250 Posts
Discussion Starter #187
Been bouncing all over the place with this assembly, should have all the fittings now! Manage to get the exhaust mounted, Transfer case shifters assembled and the fuel tank internals plumbed. Besides that I just been putting on random parts to gain shop space. Here's some pics of the progress!

Attachments

·
Premium Member
1,264 Posts
I had an X pipe on my 5.0 Stang....man did it sound good. Quality work man. I like it alot!

·
Premium Member
250 Posts
Discussion Starter #194
Everything starting coming together this last weekend. Manage to finish the wiring almost, 4 wires left. Everything is plumbed Should be starting it tomorrow, Still have a few things to finish before starting.

Attachments

·
Registered
169 Posts
That looks very nice, but doesn't it feel weird to be shifting next to you instead of in front of you (well, not directly in front, but you know what I mean)?

Still, very cool Mog!

·
Registered
486 Posts
i can only hope to build a mog like this someday. Seriously sweet fucking rig man. This has 'go anywhere and do anything' written all over it.

I'd build a mog way before a buggy. Maybe it's just the snow that get's me but that thing looks like a blast. :smokin:

·
Registered
9 Posts
Been following your build , lots of time dedication money knowledge and skill going on there.
Im new to this scene although Had pick ups for years and on my second mog, great to see and learn from these projects , Keep up the good work hope it all goes snag free and speedily Froggie

181 - 200 of 304 Posts