Pirate 4x4 banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
12,238 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Its not exactly what dark side sent me - i am not a real twichin web designer - i used part of his graphic's and tried to get his site he sent me all zipped up to get up- and well i just have not gotten there yet- but thanks anyways dark side- what does everyone think of the main image? thanks for your time! Jesse

·
Registered
1,114 Posts
great site Jess, just like a magazine, sit and read for entertainment.

·
Registered
72 Posts
the pics are great...the sites not bad but I'd cut it into a few different pages and some of the thumbnails need to be a bit bigger with smaller borders...and align it all some of the tables with links go off in weird directions as with some of the text...it just needs a little tweekin

·
Registered
758 Posts
I've always thought your site had some great pics!

Are you selling the driveline disconnect now or is it still in testing stages? Do you have better pics of it? I want to run one on my Toyota that i'm gonna run in the stock-mod class and I want to get an idea how big it is and how it mounts so I can work out some angles. I keep checking your site looking for updates on it but now I'm getting close to needing it.

·
Registered
823 Posts
i liked darksides better, it was like a real web page! :flipoff2:

scroll, scroll, scroll, scroll, scroll, scroll, scroll, scroll, scroll, scroll, scroll, scroll, scroll, scroll, scroll, scroll, scroll, scroll, scroll, scroll, scroll, scroll, scroll, scroll, scroll, scroll, scroll, scroll, scroll, scroll, scroll, scroll, scroll, scroll, scroll, scroll, scroll, scroll, scroll, scroll, scroll, scroll, scroll, scroll, scroll, scroll, scroll, scroll, scroll, scroll, scroll, scroll, scroll, scroll, scroll, scroll, scroll, scroll, scroll, scroll, scroll, scroll, scroll, scroll, scroll, scroll, scroll, scroll, scroll, scroll, scroll, scroll, scroll, scroll, scroll, scroll, scroll, scroll, scroll, scroll, scroll, scroll, scroll, scroll, scroll, scroll, scroll, scroll, scroll, scroll, scroll, scroll, scroll, scroll, scroll, scroll, scroll, scroll, scroll, scroll, scroll, scroll, scroll, scroll, scroll, scroll, scroll, scroll, scroll, scroll, scroll, scroll, scroll, scroll, scroll, scroll, scroll, scroll, scroll, scroll :D

I'll never win a ds now! :eek:

·
Registered
7,178 Posts
where it says tracy jordan is on a role with our shafts!

it should read 'roll'

also some minor grammar errors, and i agree its pretty long, nice pics.... how about some nice pics of your work

pimp your site more, your shafts, and your business, you're paying you may as well get more publicity.

your link to poison spider customs doesnt work.
looks good though!

·
Registered
1,356 Posts
this would benifit you by separating stuff into separate folders that are linkable... like put all the stuff you sell into one, and the pics into another or soemthing along those lines... The main pic is ok, but some of the pics up top look squished, maybe my shitty monitor, who knows...
but as a concumer when I am interested in a product and am searching the net for deals, good sites and what have you-- personally it is hard to have to scrol through that much material. I think it would benifit you to put stuff in sections.
just a friendly criticism
Joe

·
Registered
2,993 Posts
this is sweet...a consumer built advertisement :D.....I think jess is an under the table marketing guy, who is letting us tweak it into what would make us buy.....then we can't resist :flipoff2:

·
Registered
60,133 Posts
hey Jess.... if you would rather it a normal site with links, etc. shoot me a PM.. I can give you a hand. (That is if darkside bailed or didn't have time to help, or whatever)

people do prefer to not have one scrolling page.

·
Registered
1,213 Posts
hey jess, if you need a web master let me know i'll do it for free if i can have a tiny little place with my email address on it =p. PM me if you're interested.

·
Premium Member
4,628 Posts
I have to agree Jess. One of these guys (or myself if you need to) I'm sure will help you to build a 'proper' website.

Think of it this way, your the driveline guy, and you make killer drivelines. Now, let a webmaster build you a killer website.

Kinda fits don't it? :D

For all the driveshafts that you give away, I'm sure that one of us can help you. Free of charge (or perhaps a free driveline).

NOW THERE'S a contest! The best website designer for you get's a free driveshaft. :D (Hell, you're giving them away anyway, why not get something in return for free? )

·
Registered
171 Posts
This is the one Sniperfire had originally made for Jess (for those that missed it). http://www.darksiderz.co.uk/highangledriveline/

I think it looks real nice. The website's look won't change my opinion of whether I'll buy from him or not (I will), but the average browser may not feel like paging endlessly through the 1st page to find what they are looking for and move on.

just my humble consumer opinion though.

·
Premium Member
6,284 Posts
I like sniper fires version it is what I expected, the 85 version you have going on now does not due you justice jess, you should up grade ......................................ltr

·
Registered
12,238 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
thanks for the input- i know i have a few splling errors hehe- and its a long front page- and would like to make it more user freindly- sniperfire did not bail out- he sent me a whole page zipped up in a file - and me being a little non-computer freindly have had a hard time getting all the files / to go in there right spot- he told me how to do it two times and hell i just cannot get it - hopefully a few more attempts and it will pull up- thanks again for all the input- Jesse

1 - 20 of 24 Posts