Pirate 4x4 banner

1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
54,552 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
this weekend we went to fairfield and take hwy 12 and all i kept seeing where jeeps. so i asked where are the cruisers where. and the wife say's there out playing. and then she points to a jeep in the supermarket parking lot and says jeeps are for getting gorceries. and i stated that at one time she wanted a jeep and she said she didn't know about cruisers then. so i asked if i built her one would she drive it. and low and behold she said if i'd paint it metalic/dark purple she would. :flipoff2: god i love her!!!!!!

·
Registered
324 Posts
mine just said that to me too. she HATES my Cruiser addiction. then a few weeks ago, out of the blue, she says, "my Camry is about paid off...what about getting a FJ62 or 80 series for me?" if i play this right, i could get her hooked too! :grinpimp: :smokin:

·
Registered
338 Posts
ironpig70 said:
...she points to a jeep in the supermarket parking lot and says jeeps are for getting gorceries.
that's pretty funny. my friend's son, who is only 6, call's Jeeps, "house cars". No one is sure just why, but if you ask he says, "'cause they're for driving around the house". Seems fitting.

·
Registered
114 Posts
My 4-year-old daughter will ask me to get her power wheels jeep out so she can go Land Cruisering. :D (She came up with that on her own)

One day on the trail well following a buddy's jeep, she also said that when his jeep grew up it would be a Land Cruiser.

God I love that girl. :D :D :D

·
Registered
117 Posts
My wife’s the one who convinced me to buy my cruiser in the first place, so her being a great cruiserhead goes without saying.

As far as funny things kids say, earlier this summer some family were camping up the canyon near our house so we thought we’d go hang around the campfire with them one night. When we pulled into their campsite in the 40, my 6-year-old nephew came running up to us and yelled “jeeps are gay!”

I have no idea where they get this stuff. :rolleyes:

·
Registered
324 Posts
my 4 year old, while walking down the street, sees a parked TJ and says to me, "daddy, that jeep has tiny axles!". :D proud dad.

·
Registered
393 Posts
All three of my ex-wives hated my cruiser. :evil: :mad3:

I still got the cruiser. :p :D

·
Registered
254 Posts
G_Stratton said:
My 4-year-old daughter will ask me to get her power wheels jeep out so she can go Land Cruisering. :D (She came up with that on her own)
You got to get her a land cruiser body-styled one!
The toronto police department had one at their little booth at the molson indy, i was like SHIT! That's a powerwheels LANDCRUISER!
Fucking eh.

·
Registered
5,641 Posts
her's wifey love for ya ,
my new front disc's kit showed up on the porch and A/A billed my card for the orion in the same day and all she said was , " doesn't the cruiser already have brakes and a tcase ?" I said yeah but they were old and unsafe and she said " well godd you are looking out for safety sake , just don't spend too much " wow , I love her.

·
Registered
784 Posts
KOWBOY said:

GOOD MAN KOWBOY! :beer:

My ex-wife HATED and was jealous of my Cruiser and the California desert.
Now my wife loves the desert and goes out with me, appreciates the 25, thinks the 45LV is way cool, and wants a charcoal gray 60. Only problem I've got now is that she's full blood Irish and sometimes I find that "My Beer" doesn't last as long. :D

·
Zeus of the Sluice
4,740 Posts
KOWBOY said:

I gotta say,... my cruiser was definately at the root of my divorce :shaking:

just one though :flipoff2:

three:eek: damn :shaking: terminally optimistic :flipoff2:

by now ya had to figure out there all the same, right? I guess unless you mail order a humble one that stays in the kitchen where she belongs! :p

·
Registered
8,868 Posts
My little lady loves cruisers. I told her I was gonna build a new rig, and she told me Ihad to get a cruiser. So now I am building this, and selling it, and then buying another one that I can build and wheel for my own. That is the alst one I ever build. This will be the family wheeler.

Dima

·
Registered
12 Posts
My wife actually went out and bought me my project Fj62 for $2200 three years ago when she thought I was too stressed out and exhausted from work and needed a hobby.

I tried to wheedle a FJ45 out of her a couple of weeks ago but she wouldn't go for it.
Bill

·
Registered
114 Posts
Greg_Canada said:
You got to get her a land cruiser body-styled one!
The toronto police department had one at their little booth at the molson indy, i was like SHIT! That's a powerwheels LANDCRUISER!
Fucking eh.
I looked and looked and looked, but couldn't find one. :(

1 - 20 of 32 Posts