Pirate 4x4 banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
284 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
On July 9th, 2005 Aggressive 4x4 Concepts is hosting an Off Road show at The Bass Pro Shops Outdoor World located at the Colonial Mall in Myrtle Beach, SC. The address for Outdoor World is located at 10177 North Kings Highway, Myrtle Beach, SC 29572 (843) 361-4800.
The show will start at 10 am and last until 6 pm. The events will start at 1pm.

The show is being produced to raise funds for a 4,000 acre tract within 30 minutes of Myrtle Beach that the club intends to turn this land into an ORV park. A portion of the funds will be donated to the Grand Strand Humane Society.

The events will consist of a Show and Shine competition that will be run by the Black Sheep Clan of Mid Carolina Jeepers, RTI competition run by NCKrawlers out of Greenville North Carolina, and a See Saw competition that Carolina Winch and Off Road and Stono Body Works will run. In addition to the events (others possible) we are going to have venders set up with products, information, and rigs to view during the show.

So far we have the following vendors verified:

Main Sponsor is Bobby Gale's Myrtle Beach Chrysler in Myrtle Beach
They just got new flyers in for a sweet, Jeep owned, rock crawling line of add ons that can be installed by the dealer.

We are also getting alot of freebee stuff for our raffle from some of the big suspension vendors.

Carolina Rock Shop in Charlotte, NC http://www.carolinarockshop.com/

All Terrain Customs in Surfside Beach, SC
843-215-truk

Crawford's Offroad Adventures near Greenville, SC
864-682-0095

BlackOut Autosports in Raleigh, NC
919-754-7910

Rocky Mountain Supensions (mail order) in Calabash, NC
http://www.rockymountainsusp.com

Alleyed Kustoms in Mt. Pleasant, SC
www.alleyed.com

Carolina Drive Line Spartenburg, SC
www.carolinadriveline.com

Foothills 4x4
Website information to come soon.

Carolina Winch and Off Road
843-225-5438

Stono Body Works
Charleston, SC

Truck'n Auto
843-234-AUTO

S&M Truck Accessories
Brunswick County, SC

We also have two people so far that have promised donations:
Golden Rule Inc.
843-232-9092

Thompson Appraisal Services in Myrtle Beach, SC
www.thompsonappraisals.com

We are working quite a few others such as:
Toyota (who sponsors Bass Pro Shops)
Various 4 wheeler vendors (Bass Pro Shops)
Blue Torch Fab Works
Clemson 4Wheel
Low Country 4x4
and actually man more.....if you are interested contact

Dave Curry
[email protected]
www.aggressiveconcepts.com
I will be out of contact from May 27th to June 5th.

or Neil Miller
[email protected]

I will keep updates on the event posted on NCKrawlers.com and www.aggressiveconcepts.com

·
Registered
170 Posts
Sounds killer. I'll be at Myrtle beach for the week of the fourth.

My 4 year old would love that. We'll check it out.

·
Registered
284 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
We talked to the sales manager at Fairfeild Inn tonight and we have 18 rooms blocked off at $70 per night (which is $20 off). This is damn good for fourth of July weekend. Its the fairfeild inn at Briarcliffe which is in walking distance to the show. phone # is 843-361-8000. Tell them you are there fore the show at Bass Pro Shops and where told by Debbie the sales manager at Fairfield arranged it.

If that gets booked you can try Super 8 which has similar rates but is about 5 minutes north. 843-913-3030

·
Registered
396 Posts
Sweet, were taking vacation in Myrtle Beach from the 7th to the 13th so I'll try and make it by.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts