Pirate 4x4 banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
159 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
i recenlty joined the samurai club i am now curious as to who built the one i bought as the PO did not. he also did not know who built it. so i will feed the lions with this one.
any one on here know anyone who built a exocaged yellow with black and gray camo samurai in the badlands area. it has a buggy leaf rear suspnesion and a trick front reverse shackle front that drops away from the frame it also has a chevy vortec v6 in it with a t18 np200 behind. toyota fj 40 axles with 4.10's and a detroit rear and lock right front all of this was sitting on36in boggers. i have pics but i am not able to post without a star can e-mail if anyone will post.

·
Registered
244 Posts
eww---sounds like it may be a dangerous ride---ill need you to immediately ship it to me for a trade of a safe stock one!! :D

in all reality--whats it matter who built it---have a problem with it? sure sounds like ya know what its got!!

·
Registered
159 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
no problems i just had a few questions like what was the cage made out of tube or pipe and a few other minor ones the ride is sick though.
basically i like to be well informed and well maybe get together with the old owner to wheel sometime.

·
Registered
142 Posts
that sounds very much like "The Mistress" It was built by a guy named Rick Lance if i remember right...

·
Registered
155 Posts
I bet that is Rick Lance's old zuk. It's a hardtop right? Rick Lance was the original owner and was from Ohio... super nice guy. He built the rig with alot of help from Tim Porter. If you get ahold of Jeff Pollock from izook, he may be able to answer any questions about it as he used to keep in touch with that group of guys from Ohio that included Rick Lance, Tim Porter, and Jeff Chester.

·
Registered
6,241 Posts
Send some pix to Smitty808 and I'll take a look at them. I've wheeled with those guys quite a bit and will be able to tell you if it's Ricks old sami or not. And if it is, I can get you in touch with the right people.

·
Registered
159 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
i am now sure we are all talking about the same one it still has the big yellow mistress sticker on the front windshield.
i sent pics to [email protected] so maybe he will post some up for me. i got no time to type right now but i will be back in a bit.
thanks

·
Premium Member
4,527 Posts
Damn that thing is ugly

·
Registered
10 Posts
is that a slide frame link on a reverse shackle? my friends scout has something close to that and it is simply awesome! easy fix for good flex

·
Registered
262 Posts
Who put the Jeep emblem on the hood?

·
Registered
159 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
man i didnt know that that many people knew about the mistress i guess that would be something to go off of. i will try to tarack down tim porter over on izook i really like it its alot more tippy than my scout was.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts