Pirate 4x4 banner

1 - 20 of 292 Posts

·
Premium Member
5,013 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Did we ever pick a date/time?

Any interest in doing it again this year? Had a blast last year.

End of August, beginning of September is the most clear for me. Not sure what I'll bring this year but I'll bring something.

Who else is up for it?

[stolen from Ben]

·
Premium Member
5,013 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Cool, thats (4) rigs.... I'm sure Ben and Jay will be up for it.... damn we're (2) over last year :D

HOS, Diesel Smoke, Beast 1210..... :stirthepot: :blender: :mr-t:

·
Registered
3,945 Posts
I'd be interested. Depending on the exact dates. That is bow season also.:D

You own a Jag -- you can't possibly bow hunt. Just admit you don't want to scratch your paint... :D

You should really go! It is a ton of fun and the wheeling is only as hard as you make it -- or if your truck quits running on a super steep hill, only as dangerous as your truck makes it..:shaking:

Wheeling is great, Camping is good, people are cool, good times, good times.

AND you can actually meet the people you web wheel with, then it isn't so :rainbow: to spend your time checking in here every couple days :flipoff2:

·
Registered
427 Posts
You own a Jag -- you can't possibly bow hunt. Just admit you don't want to scratch your paint... :D
What? You have never seen a deer strapped to the hood of a Jag?.:D
I'm about ready to paint it again anway. It's been a year.....:flipoff2:

You should really go! It is a ton of fun and the wheeling is only as hard as you make it -- or if your truck quits running on a super steep hill, only as dangerous as your truck makes it..:shaking:

Who is that trying to wrestle your Scout into submission.:grinpimp: Should I bring a lasso?...:D

·
Registered
212 Posts
Hey all Ive been lookin for an oppurtunity to make my first post so what the hell. Im in Yakima and would be interested in going. My 63 most likely wont be ready but Ive been helpin a buddy out with his 83 toyota. So if the foreign rig can play wed be willing to attend. Where exactly is everyone wanting to go?

·
Registered
8,018 Posts
Yeah, I am a definite maybe. I am in training, I have no idea what my schedule will be, what kind of shape the truck will be in or if I will have the cash. Post up some dates and we'll go from there.

·
Registered
863 Posts
Hey all Ive been lookin for an oppurtunity to make my first post so what the hell. Im in Yakima and would be interested in going. My 63 most likely wont be ready but Ive been helpin a buddy out with his 83 toyota. So if the foreign rig can play wed be willing to attend. Where exactly is everyone wanting to go?
People use the term "Little Naches" pretty loosely for the general Manashtash Ridge area. Normally this get together runs several trails in that area over 2-3 days.

·
Registered
212 Posts
Yeah I figured it would be in that area. I know the trails farely well from hunting them an just recently started wheeling them. Im actually going up this weekend to see if we cant make it up to the funnys. This heat has most likely melted what was in our way the last couple trys.

1 - 20 of 292 Posts