Pirate 4x4 banner

221 - 240 of 292 Posts

·
Premium Member
7,667 Posts
Rusty- my rattle trap shit box runs super. My bank account on the other hand, is a little thin.

I'm still on the fence sort of. I do have some bench work I can do, etc... Not sure if I should take a weekend off. Somebody want to push me off the fence?:evil:
Hell, I'm going to be there..... how much more motivation could you possibly need? :flipoff2:

·
Premium Member
5,013 Posts
Discussion Starter #224
I guess, super worst case scenario, I could bring my dirt bike and ride. That way Ben has a seat for sure. It doesn't take much for to need a reson to ride. I'll need to know by tomorrow about 5PM.
Hmmm

I'd say bring the bike anyway. Then you have the option. Its not like it takes up a ton of room or is hard to load.

We can chain it and tarp it up good if you decide to leave it at camp.

·
Registered
3,945 Posts
Well, uglys truck has a canofpee so its not going in the back. We would have to figure out a safe/secure way to strap it to the trailer. I need to clear it with him first.

I'm loading my trailer tonight -- so you will have all day Thursday to figure out how to load it on the pile... :flipoff2:

You are becoming quite the pain - "I'm in." -- "I'm out." --"I'm maybe in." -- "I'm in with my dirt bike!" --- Geez - just sell a kidney, load up your truck and trailer and get up there :flipoff2::flipoff2: What do you have too lose?

·
Registered
4,230 Posts
If I'm late with another house payment they are gonna forclose on my house. I don't have enough $$ in my checking account to buy food for the trip, let alone diesel and associated expenses. I was hoping to use this trip as a little bit of an escape from my problems for the weekend. Maybe I should stay home and work on jobs I won't get payed for, for a month. :(

·
Premium Member
5,013 Posts
Discussion Starter #228 (Edited)
Well, uglys truck has a canofpee so its not going in the back. We would have to figure out a safe/secure way to strap it to the trailer. I need to clear it with him first.
Stick it on sideways on the back and (4) motor cycle straps off each corner to whatever it handy. Little duct tap and bailing wire to give it the right McGyver touch.

Or just do this off the back of the trailer :D

Better picture:

:grinpimp:

·
Premium Member
5,013 Posts
Discussion Starter #229 (Edited)
If I'm late with another house payment they are gonna forclose on my house. I don't have enough $$ in my checking account to buy food for the trip, let alone diesel and associated expenses. I was hoping to use this trip as a little bit of an escape from my problems for the weekend. Maybe I should stay home and work on jobs I won't get payed for, for a month. :(
That I can accept. Do what you need to. Wheeling can wait. There will always be next year!! :D

·
Registered
3,945 Posts

I retract all my kidding and fun poking.... It was in fun -- but this is serious and I don't want you to really sell a kidney or a liver -- 'cause you'll need that when you can afford beer again.

Do what you need to do. Do not, in any way, let me influence your decision.

·
Registered
5,634 Posts
Sounds like Mech cares as much about your bike's well being as he does mine. :laughing:

221 - 240 of 292 Posts