Pirate 4x4 banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all, I need to have a 1967 bronco, not running, but it does roll, steer, brake, moved from nashville, tn to las vegas, nv. Currently not having good luck with shipping brokers. Would love to stay under $1000

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
That is a minimum of 1800 miles ...

You are trying to get a roller hauled for less than 55 cents a mile ....

Good Luck with that,

Jim
Do you feel better after getting that off your chest? If you are not going to assist, please dont bother commenting troll. I did say I would "love to stay under $1000". I understand shipping rates, and although it will probably cost a little more it would be nice if someone was doing the run and needed to fill a trailer or something and could do it around $1000

·
Premium Member
2,540 Posts
Do you feel better after getting that off your chest? If you are not going to assist, please dont bother commenting troll. I did say I would "love to stay under $1000". I understand shipping rates, and although it will probably cost a little more it would be nice if someone was doing the run and needed to fill a trailer or something and could do it around $1000
Kinda Lippy there for just joining this month ....:shaking:

Don't buy something you can't go get yourself ... :shaking:

Don't expect somebody to get something for what little you are willing to pay .... :shaking:

Jim

1 - 10 of 10 Posts