Pirate 4x4 banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
889 Posts
we have tellico, some of the hardest stuff east of the mississippi here in nc... check out www.nc4x4.com you'll find info about everything nc and the surrounding areas have to offer....

·
Registered
3,554 Posts
How far are you willing to drive? There's Tellico on the TN/NC border and then winrock, a few hours away.

·
Registered
1,114 Posts
Man,i was in the Chapel Hill/Raleigh/Durham area for the holidays and i looked hard for any wheelers and didn't see any ,the terrain looks like the only thing you'll find will be smooth dirt roads :flipoff2: :flipoff2:

·
Registered
975 Posts
:flipoff2:

Attachments

·
Registered
342 Posts
Leonel said:
Man,i was in the Chapel Hill/Raleigh/Durham area for the holidays and i looked hard for any wheelers and didn't see any ,the terrain looks like the only thing you'll find will be smooth dirt roads :flipoff2: :flipoff2:
you must not have looked hard enough... i know of at least 6 daily driven solid axled yotas riding around here including myself... last trail ride we had there were 13 trucks, 6 of them broke, and 2 of those went home on wreckers....

check out this video and you can see some of our "smooth dirt roads" :flipoff2:

http://www.yotaman.com/videos/intro3.wmv

·
Registered
2,505 Posts
Nice vid....:D

·
Registered
78 Posts
"check out this video and you can see some of our "smooth dirt roads" :flipoff2:"

Looks like you guys have been running Slater a bit, fun enough while Uwharrie is closed for the season.

I just got most of the parts to put my truck back together then we should get all the damn yota guys around here together.

Drop me a PM if you are interested.

--Dave

·
Registered
329 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
the vid was great i need to go with yawl let me know when you are going again:rolleyes:

·
Registered
91 Posts
stone im at NCSU starting back next week and ill be going out to slater sometime during the week....im toxicity on the NC4x4 board......hit me up on aim at joshwalsh2003 and we will get a time right
josh

·
Registered
91 Posts
crk said:
:flipoff2:

hey fucker, using pics from my land w/o asking....heheheh
u better post one up of me 2 ya bastard :)

1 - 12 of 12 Posts