Pirate 4x4 banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Premium Member
35,607 Posts
There are two that I can think of off-hand.
One is busy right now, and won't be back for a while.

The other,
well,
he's around here somewhere.

I go look for him, you wait right here.:flipoff2:

Oh BTW Welcome newbie:flipoff2:

Attachments

·
Registered
499 Posts
Zuks in NC

What's up?!

Where in NC are you located?

I'm in Central North Carolina 4x4 club. ( http://cnc.4x4.org ) It is based out of the Raleigh/Cary area, but has members all over NC. I live in Burlington and work in RTP. We have an email discussion list, and have at least one ride or event per month.

We have three Zuks including mine (see my avatar pic, I am just getting started with it). We also have the usual jeeps, plus some Toys, a Hummer (H1), a Unimog, K5 Blazers, etc.

Oh yeah - we have just arranged a Swap Meet/4x4 Show at the Hendrick auto dealerships in Cary/Apex on March 15th!!! Should be fun, lots of cool rigs, prizes, awards, good deals on parts, and people looking to buy your stuff if you want to sell!

http://cnc.4x4.org/cnc_swap_meet2.htm

Let me know if I can answer any questions for you!

Later!
Richard

·
Registered
10,725 Posts
I'm in Raleigh...but as others have pointed out, I am a babbling idiot and provide no useful info here, so don't listen to me. :flipoff2: I know of at least one other Zuker in the immediate area, and I am about to start into one myself if I can ever get my other POS where I want it.

We (I mean Yager, lol) also started a 'local' email list that has been pretty handy for aquiring tech assistance, parts buying and selling, and general hey-I-f'd-up-gimme-a-hand-will-ya kind of chit. Not exactly a club though.

·
Registered
3,315 Posts
I'm turning a new leaf.........spring. Hahaha i made a funny

Im just north of raleigh, in the Carolina Trailblazers, they are out of the hickory area.

There are lots of non-pbb zukers, goto the zuwharrie.com site for a big list of them.... Search groups.yahoo/google for other NC forums.

I'd say a proper intro ? would include some info about where YOUR from.... :flipoff2:

-yag

·
Registered
167 Posts
Hey dude I live in Whiteville. Let me know if you need some help or parts for the Zuk. I've got my eye on a Zuk just outside of Lumberton. It's been sitting under some pinetrees for a long time. Get that thing running and head to Uwharrie with us in April.

·
Registered
3,623 Posts
Geared Down in Boone NC, but the club is on the downside since noone ever got hardcore but me and about 2 others... The trailblazers have been around, and then there is a club from somewhere called NC Jeepsters or some SHIAT but they are mostly blowhards who talk to much on the trail about their amazing flex and this and that and it takes all day to go on a ride with them...

·
Registered
192 Posts
IKUZUS said:
Hey dude I live in Whiteville. Let me know if you need some help or parts for the Zuk. I've got my eye on a Zuk just outside of Lumberton. It's been sitting under some pinetrees for a long time. Get that thing running and head to Uwharrie with us in April.
isn't it a small world...as luck would have it, that's the one he bought. there is another one down here by my house for $300. it needs a head gasket and some other random things. call me (910)863-4200 and i'll tell you about it, or just look for the big orange Jimmy on Hwy. 242 outside of Bladenboro.

·
Registered
331 Posts
I'm in NC, too. Charlotte area (Denver to be exact). My Zuk is sitting over at Carolina Rock Shop waiting for me to finish paying off my Dana44's that are going in. I have the gears for the pigs and t-case already bought, just needs some assembly. Andy at the Rock Shop is going to build the cage for it, and I'm hoping to compete in ERoCC this season.

I may be moving to Roanoke, VA soon. I hope to get in a trip to Tellico before then, though.

Matt

·
Registered
2,227 Posts
Well there is some dipshit who lives in FayettevillE who has been building the zuk below over the last year. I heard he is a real jerk though. Rumor is that he is over in the gulf waiting for GW to give the order to start shooting fawkers. But that's just a rumor. He's really a wuss and is hiding at his moms house.
WHAT'S UP ALL YOU PIRATE FAWKERS!!!!! :flipoff2: :flipoff2:

·
Registered
247 Posts
I saw one in someone's yard in MANEO...on my way to the aquarium...This past holiday.

It was all cammo'd and well lifted...looks like it's been there for quite a while!

1 - 15 of 15 Posts