Pirate 4x4 banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
921 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm in the middle of swapping MAF SEFI on my 85 f150. I'm grafting an 86 f150 harness with the parts to make it sequential and mass air and trying to make this look as factory as possible. Problem is I cannot find the pin diagrams anywhere for the 2 10 pin connectors on a SEFI harness to convert the batch fire injector harness to sequential. All the wiring diagrams skip over them since its only used to make the harness modular.

I got the harness with the black and white 10 pin connectors off an old body style lincoln ugly town car, along with the dual o2 sensor harness. Need to know what these wires are so I can eliminate a few of the mystery connectors that are on there.

so, anyone have that diagram? I've checked everybook short of a factory service manual, and have searched so long I think i've got tunnel vision.

·
Registered
701 Posts

·
Registered
921 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
no, need the specific pin outs for 14 and 15. the colors don't seem to be consistant or I'd use that chart to figure it out.

·
Registered
921 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
DING DING DING, we have a winner!

Thanks, thats exactly what I need, I didnt see that linked on the site, where was it?

·
Registered
108 Posts
I typically keep my eye out on most Ford web sites for weird questions and tech help. I found your post last night, and drew the picture you see. Talk about service ;)

Now remember that is the 93 Mustang harness, ford may have changed a few things on other years / vehicles. SO get a volt meter and turn it so it beeps when you touch the probes togeather. You can probe the wires you are looking for untill it beeps. Then you know you have the wire you want.

·
Registered
921 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
thats the one, thanks.

Trying to make it so if I ever want to drop a HO roller block in there all I need to do is unplug the engine harness and plug in the new one.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts