Pirate 4x4 banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
597 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I made the UROC All Star team but sold my buggy last Sunday at SuperCrawl and the new buggy is not yet available. I'm happy to be rid of the Mog axles but now need a buggy for the SEMA show. This is not supposed to be a comp course but simply for exibition only, thus no rollovers or breakage expected. If anyone has a comp buggy that would like some exposure at SEMA I'd be very appreciative and happy to take it. If interested contact me directly by email.
[email protected]
Thanks,
Bart

·
Registered
453 Posts
pure-adrenaline said:
Bart you so good red faced hanging upside down! Call me.
I e-mailed you.
Bart in a Brown rig....With that combo of "luck" it is bound to fall apart on the trailer :flipoff2:

·
Registered
252 Posts
rockteeth said:
Bart in a Brown rig....With that combo of "luck" it is bound to fall apart on the trailer :flipoff2:

Bwahahahahah...You could always use Jake's rig...Oh wait..his Locker doesn't work

·
Premium Member
11,333 Posts
i just had someone PM me this link...

i dunno, does the rental of my rig include the repair and body work?

·
Registered
519 Posts
fnbuggy said:
I made the UROC All Star team but sold my buggy last Sunday at SuperCrawl
Bart... so the rig you borrow.. are you gonna "drive it like you sold it" like you did at SCIII??? btw, did you get the front end fixed before the buyer took the rig home??? :D

It was good seeing ya again... I promise next time Kimber wont be there to take pics of you..... :p

·
Premium Member
30,419 Posts
wanna pimp the new formula toy class that runs in cal rocs ?

Attachments

·
Registered
243 Posts
Bartman, like I offered out at SC you're more than welcome to use my rig. It's not as bling as most of those west coast rigs, but it works OK. We'd just have to figure out how to get it from KY to Vegas after the NEUROC finials. Maybe mikE can come pick it up?

Head

·
Registered
4,536 Posts
RockdogzYJ said:
It was good seeing ya again... I promise next time Kimber wont be there to take pics of you..... :p
Yeah it was awesome seeing you after so long. We never did toss one back!!???? But alas I must say, once again my hubby is making promises he hasn't got a chance in hell of keeping!!!
:D

I'll always have pics left for you!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
1,917 Posts
Looks like he will be running the purple and yellow colors! Camo has a few kick ass pics from supercrawl but I can't ever figure out how to post pics.

·
Registered
453 Posts
pure-adrenaline said:
Looks like he will be running the purple and yellow colors! Camo has a few kick ass pics from supercrawl but I can't ever figure out how to post pics.
:rolleyes: :shaking:

Make sure to take out the extra insurance :flipoff2:

·
Registered
1,917 Posts
Don't tell Bart but we are building another new rig for next year. It's first and last run was Supercrawl. Insurance? Bart said he would't scratch it.......

·
Registered
453 Posts
pure-adrenaline said:
Don't tell Bart but we are building another new rig for next year. It's first and last run was Supercrawl. Insurance? Bart said he would't scratch it.......
Yea but he didn't say anything about the axles falling out....but they're not mogs....so maybe he'll be ok :flipoff2:

·
Registered
734 Posts
rockteeth said:
Yea but he didn't say anything about the axles falling out....but they're not mogs....so maybe he'll be ok :flipoff2:
That's just it, Bart is hard on a car, but they just seem to break when he hops in the drivers seat.

·
Registered
597 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 · (Edited)
HAHAHAHAHA, man, there's tons more responses here than I thought there'd be. Thanks for all the comments and offers. It looks like we'll be in the slick new Brown Fabrication buggy. Nope, I'll be driving it like it's an exibition, not like I sold it. :smokin: Hope the tranny works better than it did on #3. :laughing: Like always, if I hurt it I fix it, that goes without saying. Thank God it doesn't have Mogs, I think it'll be safe.

Dustin, you crack me up.

Now Kimber, you better be a bit more attentive to what Randy is saying. :D
Again, thanks for all the offers, I really appreciate it. Some of those other comments though, ... :flipoff2: You know who you are. Thanks again for all the encouragement.

·
Registered
519 Posts
fnbuggy said:
Now Kimber, you better be a bit more attentive to what Randy is saying. :D
See honey.. the man knows what he's talking about... :p

Well I know Kimber wont be there, so you should be safe from those inverted photos... but then again.. maybe not.... have fun out there Bart!

1 - 20 of 21 Posts