Pirate 4x4 banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm looking for a cross member, I'm putting a 12v cummins in my 79 crew cab 1 ton 4x4 and need a cross member?? Can anyone help? Thanks in advance!!!

·
Registered
6,017 Posts
Could you be more specific? Trying to find a place that sells bolt in for your application? Or looking for ideas on how to build one?

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Could you be more specific? Trying to find a place that sells bolt in for your application? Or looking for ideas on how to build one?

Looking to buy one! my cousin told me this is the place to look, he said the group of guys on this page are up to date on everything 4x4!!!

·
Registered
1,808 Posts
Your the retard for not knowing how to properly phrase your question and for not knowing how to search for a Damn crossmember

·
Registered
1,251 Posts
learn how to use the search function at the top of the screen, you find everything you need here

also look at avalanche engineering for your cummins swap

·
Registered
8,039 Posts
not that there isnt a VENDOR that make shit... why cant you build what you need for your application?

dont have the talent?

puhlease... dont waste our time.

·
Registered
616 Posts

·
Premium Member
7,239 Posts
Fuck what's wrong with the stock one? Just re-drill the frame where the crossmember ends up.

What scares me is that people like this asstard are building trucks and also driving them down the road.:shaking:

·
Registered
4,381 Posts
1 - 15 of 15 Posts