Pirate 4x4 banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
6,946 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'll be driving down in the Tacoma. Probably leaving Thursday night or very early Friday morning, just so I get there early on Friday for tech and check-in. :eek: Need to gather information from all the teams so I can have something to talk about on the PA/Radio setup... Probably be heading back on Sunday, after the finals are done...

I have an open seat and an empty truck bed if anyone's interested. Call me at 803-6940... :D

·
Registered
6,946 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Goin ONCE... :eek: :twiddlingthumbs:

·
Registered
570 Posts
Hey Glenn, I could use a ride!!! Thats if ya dont mind swingin through New Mexico on your way there!! J/K :D Nice of you to offer though!

Bump to the top!

CJ

·
Registered
6,946 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
TablerockToy said:
Hey Glenn, I could use a ride!!! Thats if ya dont mind swingin through New Mexico on your way there!! J/K :D Nice of you to offer though!

CJ

I'll be zipping through Alamogordo about midnight but your 'Location' says you'll be fishing at Table Rock Lake in MO. :flipoff2: Now THAT is a little out of my flight path. :D:D:D

GOIN TWICE... :eek:

·
Registered
570 Posts
Ya, Tablerock is home, working in Gallup, NM till the first of April. Only good thing about this town is the paycheck and Im only 100 miles from farmington!!

Bump to the top for ya

CJ

1 - 5 of 5 Posts