1 - 20 of 43 Posts

·
Registered
1,036 Posts
I think the ones on the right. They will match your trucker girl.:D

·
Registered
221 Posts
i vote either the all black or all silver ones? the others just seem to flashy for my taste but thats just me. your the one whos gonna have to live with them.

·
Registered
2,840 Posts
Are those fake beadlocks? If yes, get the real things!!!!

TG's beadlocks are a great wheel, yes, I said that!!!!

Man up, learn to make your own decisions, or lose your man card!!!!
The TG ones are really nice but the inner bead likes to burp air alot when low psi. A guy I know has them and they would flat out piss air out. But bang for buck there awesome!!

·
Registered
723 Posts
keep the ones you have :flipoff2:

that being said, either far left or far right.

·
Wicked Raciest !
17,734 Posts
The TG ones are really nice but the inner bead likes to burp air alot when low psi. A guy I know has them and they would flat out piss air out. But bang for buck there awesome!!
That is what I like about my wheels, I had some 10" Ultra 50's converted to beadlock by Champion. They have a safety bead on the inside and I never lose air. The only problem is they are 15" and it is getting harder to find the size tires I like to run.

I did not know that about the TG rims, guess you could glue the inner bead with that PJ adhesive from Home Depot.

·
Premium Member
5,750 Posts
buildin a poser or a real trail rig ????

stock wheels with a 'rock-ring' welded in------ still street legal

Attachments

·
Registered
300 Posts
I love my all silver racelines. All black for your truck or silver with black ring. Not TG.

·
Registered
743 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
None of those, by some soft 8's and make your own, cheap and easy.
This is what I had been planning to do but since these alloy beadlocks were on sale I figured I would jump on it. My wheels now are stupid wide and I went taco width to do away with heavy offset or spacers. It's a trail rig but I drive it to the trails.

1 - 20 of 43 Posts